Guest Uff Posted May 13, 2013 Posted May 13, 2013 Fonte. Last year I have got the permission to convert this fantastic mod from GTR2, now it's time to show some work in progress of the conversion of this amazing series. Today I'll show some screenshots of the Ferrari F40 GTE. The car is very wip, I'm trying set up properly shaders and textures to have best result, this is the work at the moment. For more screenshots please go here or hereAny suggestion for improvements will welcome
Guest Uff Posted June 1, 2013 Posted June 1, 2013 Some new screenshots with HDR ON from last build, a different story!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now