Guest Uff Posted October 30, 2012 Posted October 30, 2012 DOWNLOAD Hi guys, as promised here is the first version of Salem Valley. This imaginary circuit was created for rfactor2 anf is presented here with some modifications in the sponsors to be played in rf2!The component can be downloaded in the following page: http://www.racerfact...opic.php?t=1726 Here you have a video of it. i hope you enjoy it
Guest Uff Posted October 31, 2012 Posted October 31, 2012 Please find attached a video of version 1.01 which I will test tomorrow before releasing it. Background scenary has been introduced. In principle I have also implemented Real Road in it but I don't know if it works yet. If it works I will increase the number of polygons in the road as ethone suggested. I think AI works quite fine as i will try to show in this video of mixed Formula vehicles.
Guest Uff Posted November 5, 2012 Posted November 5, 2012 Update 1.01 available! As said before Real Road and background implemented. Enjoy :-) DOWNLOAD
Guest Uff Posted November 12, 2012 Posted November 12, 2012 ase find attaceh update v 1.10. Improved textures for HDR. Some new decoration thanks to borimoli. I think it looks very good. Enjoy it! DOWNLOAD
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now