VELOCIPEDE Posted July 2, 2014 Posted July 2, 2014 gli ultimi tweet di Stefano: weather is easier with our engine... and I love tyres on rain physics... I had such fun in netkar with it. I will try to get some sort of basic pitstop for multiplayer races before v1.0 but animated pit crew? I dont think so actually I coded track collidable objects last week, so they will appear on July 18.
Guest Uff Posted July 3, 2014 Posted July 3, 2014 Tra l'altro il 18 dovrebbe arrivare anche la scia nel multy.
VELOCIPEDE Posted July 3, 2014 Posted July 3, 2014 certo che non sono gente normale I like the smell of drifting tyres in the morning...
Luca782005 Posted July 3, 2014 Posted July 3, 2014 ragazzi sò che riderete di me ma qualcuno potrebbe fare un riassuntino in italiano? ho capito davvero poco...il pit solo in multy?
robman85 Posted July 4, 2014 Posted July 4, 2014 (edited) Stefano Casillo @KunosStefano 3 h Good improvements on the 599 and the 49 AI.. much more stable. Edited July 4, 2014 by robman85
RubberKite Posted July 4, 2014 Posted July 4, 2014 gli ultimi tweet di Stefano: weather is easier with our engine... and I love tyres on rain physics... I had such fun in netkar with it. I will try to get some sort of basic pitstop for multiplayer races before v1.0 but animated pit crew? I dont think so actually I coded track collidable objects last week, so they will appear on July 18. traduco alla buona per chi ha chiesto: il meteo è facile con il nostro engine ( motore del gioco) ... e io amo le gomme con la fisisica sul bagnato.. mi ci son divertito molto su netkar. cercherò di implementare un pitstop basilare per le gare multigiocatore prima della 1.0, ma non penso di implementare gli addetti ai box animati (per ora forse hehe) ho codificato le collisioni con gli oggetti della pista la settimana scorsa, e saranno disponibli il 18 luglio
Luca782005 Posted July 7, 2014 Posted July 7, 2014 quindi riassumendo...stanno lavorando per avere la pioggia.... e mi confermi che il pit è solo in multy...scelta che spero non venga confermata che senso ha solo nel multy?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now