Guest jeffong_hk Posted July 21, 2011 Posted July 21, 2011 Kind of, apart from you don't have the same control when pulling away, but I use this procedure for the KS2 (even if it does result in a little more tyre smoke than others ) & it's pretty effective long as you have the right amount of revs + warm tyres + a good reaction time I don't used race studio all that much, but did notice recently it'll crash if you try to import an incomplete telemetry file (one where you haven't completed a lap). finally got it working is there a place where i can find the best lap times and watch the pros drive? You can see the best lap times for many tracks here: http://www.wagenvoort.net/rank/track-records.php thanks wally. i don't suppose i could see those runs or download their set up and telemetry.
Wally Posted July 24, 2011 Posted July 24, 2011 Kind of, apart from you don't have the same control when pulling away, but I use this procedure for the KS2 (even if it does result in a little more tyre smoke than others ) & it's pretty effective long as you have the right amount of revs + warm tyres + a good reaction time I don't used race studio all that much, but did notice recently it'll crash if you try to import an incomplete telemetry file (one where you haven't completed a lap). finally got it working is there a place where i can find the best lap times and watch the pros drive? You can see the best lap times for many tracks here: http://www.wagenvoort.net/rank/track-records.php thanks wally. i don't suppose i could see those runs or download their set up and telemetry. No.
Guest CAR Posted July 24, 2011 Posted July 24, 2011 There's a setup section on the rank, & youtube is probably your best bet for videos. As for telemetry I don't think that many people actually use it, as you kind of need to know what your looking at (& I for one don't) Still someone MIGHT post theirs if you ask on a forum.
Guest Bonskii Posted August 20, 2011 Posted August 20, 2011 Hello, guyz! Just bought a license of the NK Pro. Have two questions at moment: 1. F1600 was a tricky car to drive. It took three days for me to set up the car properly and to get used to the car. I suspected that F2000 would be a quite better in driving thanks to the wings, but I didn't realise that F2000 would be SO easy to drive! For instance, in rFactor I can hardly race one or two laps without being kicked of the track. But here it is so simple, like a drive with a traction and stability control. What is wrong? I thought it would be much tougher. 2. Why there's no one server in "Online race"? P.S. Please, accept my apologies if I made some mistakes in English. Thanks!
Guest CAR Posted August 20, 2011 Posted August 20, 2011 Downforce? It makes a big difference, but the F2000 is generally one of the easier cars to drive (although it can sometimes be a little snappy). Generally there isn't that many people racing in nKPro at the best of times (except for league meetings), but due to the current bugs in 1.3b, & the closed beta testing of 1.3 this is worse than usual. When 1.3's released things should pickup
Guest Bonskii Posted August 20, 2011 Posted August 20, 2011 Thanks for reply! When 1.3's released things should pickup And when it will be happen?
joker_89 Posted August 20, 2011 Posted August 20, 2011 Downforce? It makes a big difference, but the F2000 is generally one of the easier cars to drive (although it can sometimes be a little snappy). Generally there isn't that many people racing in nKPro at the best of times (except for league meetings), but due to the current bugs in 1.3b, & the closed beta testing of 1.3 this is worse than usual. When 1.3's released things should pickup try to stiffen springs and anti-roll bars. you will have more responsiveness and can set up a lower ride height, so you could improve your laptimes, at the price of a reduced grip Same with wings' angle. If you feel much grip, try to reduce the angle to gain speed in straights!
Guest CAR Posted August 20, 2011 Posted August 20, 2011 Thanks for reply! When 1.3's released things should pickup And when it will be happen? Someone else said on this forum the end of this month, but I really don't know. Thanks for the tips joker, I'm really bad at setups Normally I make changes, then just end up going back to what I started with =)
Guest Bonskii Posted August 22, 2011 Posted August 22, 2011 Someone else said on this forum the end of this month, but I really don't know. Sounds good...
Wally Posted August 22, 2011 Posted August 22, 2011 Thanks for reply! When 1.3's released things should pickup And when it will be happen? http://www.drivingitalia.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=52889&view=findpost&p=649366
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now