monoposto in arrivo per nK PRO ! - Page 29 - netKar PRO Forums - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

monoposto in arrivo per nK PRO !


Recommended Posts

Posted

che bella monoposto, e che bel Natale a bordo di quella che sembra una Superleague (skin Juventus gia' pronta :sticazzi: ) e della terza macchina manco me frega anzi se nn verra' mai fatta dormo lo stesso (odio le coperte :sticazzi: come la 500 abarth) ! :thumbsup:

Guest bokoboko
Posted

Hi guys!

I wanted to ask if Kunos is going to change-fix the thing about touching other cars...

I mean when u touch an other car just a little is like u crash him...

I know about that is hard sim and i dont have problem but i cant enjoy racing :(

Especially in corners,im very carefull and its very dificult to pass other cars because u afraid of touching him and ruined his race...

So is there any thought about that changing in future?

Posted

we did some fine tuning on contacts but nothing radially different from what we had until now.

Guest Psycho Paul
Posted

Hi guys!

I wanted to ask if Kunos is going to change-fix the thing about touching other cars...

I mean when u touch an other car just a little is like u crash him...

I know about that is hard sim and i dont have problem but i cant enjoy racing :(

Especially in corners,im very carefull and its very dificult to pass other cars because u afraid of touching him and ruined his race...

So is there any thought about that changing in future?

I noticed too when you barely hit a wall, just nicking it with a front wheel it's if you'd damaged something and the steering wheel goes way off center.

Posted

as you know judging speed in a simulator is quite difficult.. what you define as "barely hit the wall" is usually something more.. try to drive at 20km/h with your car into a wall and then tell me how the steer feels :asd:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.