Guest Katsushika Matsumoto Posted April 7, 2010 Posted April 7, 2010 Forgot about these two tracks Brandshatch : Works Zandvoort : Works
Guest CAR Posted April 7, 2010 Posted April 7, 2010 ya they all work eventually but they should be fixed and, since on most systems, in fullscreen mode you might not be able to see the message box ppl might get frustrated. Oh, that's it, I was outputting to a 40" LCD screen so had full screen enabled. It did show up one slightly annoying glitch; when selecting a track moving the mouse over the drop down menu causes the nKPro logo (from the main menu) to flicker. Not at all important though I think it's an old netkar namie track that I found somewhere. It's not really a looker, but it works I uploaded it for you : http://www.nkpracing...acks/a1ring.zip netKar emporium has it if you want to save your bandwidth: http://encio.altervi...load/A1ring.exe
Guest SpikeyMarcoD Posted April 7, 2010 Posted April 7, 2010 I started a fresh install and removed all setups and stuff. So now i start the Ftarget and it has a standard ratio of 8:1 and the F2000 has 11:1. Is this correct? I think it was 12 or 13:1 and behaved well with my 900 degree G25. It felt very loose now or is the baisc set wrong?
BoNI Posted April 7, 2010 Posted April 7, 2010 13:1 for Formula cars (i don't know the real valure for F1600 and F1800 but it seems ok) and 15:1 for 500 are the real steer ratio...
Guest Katsushika Matsumoto Posted April 8, 2010 Posted April 8, 2010 (edited) It felt very loose now or is the baisc set wrong? Marco, the physics also have changed so it could be that's what you're feeling. The back end of the F2000 and FTarget seem really keen to step out now (POOOOOWAAAAAAAR SLIIIIIDE! So I wouldn't say that there is something wrong with you're setup. Edited April 8, 2010 by Katsushika Matsumoto
Guest mogg Posted April 8, 2010 Posted April 8, 2010 It felt very loose now or is the baisc set wrong? Marco, the physics also have changed so it could be that's what you're feeling. The back end of the F2000 and FTarget seem really keen to step out now (POOOOOWAAAAAAAR SLIIIIIDE! So I wouldn't say that there is something wrong with you're setup. I noticed the change of physics in the F2000.. I just got used to the 3/3 physics and started to get stable laptimes.. I have the feeling I have to start all over again Why are the physics changed? were the not good,is it more real now?? Some how the car feels strange now..any good setup hints? Mogg..
Guest SpikeyMarcoD Posted April 8, 2010 Posted April 8, 2010 I am trying to ask without any old or new setups starting nkpro for first time Ftarget gave me a ratio of 8:1??? So i wondered or its a bug or something changed. The correct setting still seems to be 13:1 because it just feels normal. Its just that new users might not look further. SO or I cliked something wrong that saved something somewhere (not mydocuments netkar since i deleted it)....
Guest lvlo Posted April 9, 2010 Posted April 9, 2010 (edited) I have found a little annoying bug: a center of wheel is moving a bit in the right side after using Alt+Tab. I have turned off option "Fullscreen" and resolution is set to native monitor's one. Windows 7 32Bit nVidia GT9800 Logitech G25 Clean install of latest netKar PRO I've found a reason: Autohotkey makes this issue - not NKP bug. UPD: and a little question: why I can shift gears without using clutch? All "auto and simple" stuff is off... Edited April 11, 2010 by lvlo
Guest Russell Daly Posted April 10, 2010 Posted April 10, 2010 Hi The sim crashes when I go to track in this new version. I had no such problem with the previous versions or betas. I completely uninstalled and removed previous version, clean Install of v1.1 and just transfered over my license and driver folders. When I go to track it just hangs, no progrees line. If I Alt Tab I can see an error message stating a log has been saved. Anyone else had this trouble?
Guest lvlo Posted April 10, 2010 Posted April 10, 2010 Hi The sim crashes when I go to track in this new version. I had no such problem with the previous versions or betas. I completely uninstalled and removed previous version, clean Install of v1.1 and just transfered over my license and driver folders. When I go to track it just hangs, no progrees line. If I Alt Tab I can see an error message stating a log has been saved. Anyone else had this trouble? Try to update drivers for your videocard.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now