VELOCIPEDE

Anch'io sono stato piacevolmente sorpreso dal prezzo, soprattutto dalla versione solo H, ma l'impossibilità di usarlo con altri volanti mi sembra un'autogol non da poco...perlomeno nel mio caso chiude ogni discorso, perchè mi serve un cambio ad H decente e i loro volanti ancora non mi convincono...

Allora vai senza indugiare sul Trust se hai BISOGNO di un cambio ad H: :)

In effetti la non compatibilità con altri volanti è castrante alla luce di un rapporto prezzo-qualità del genere...mosse commerciali...così chi fosse interessato anche solo ad una perifeica Fanatec si va ad interessare anche per un cambio di volante.

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VELOCIPEDE

• Monac

• IIISLIDEIII

• Taranta

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

CIAO, cambio ad h trust? hai delle foto? non trovo nulla! e quanto costa? grazie

Edited by rdasisva

ahh ho capito..Tornando alla svelta al fanatec...credo che poi alla fine qualche genio arrivera a modificare questo cambio! speram!

• 1 month later...

Segnalo che sono aperti i preordini, data di disponibilita' prevista 30/8/2013.

Smentendo quanto detto in passato (non volevo piu' comprare nulla da loro dopo i problemi avuti con il volante CSW) mi sono ricreduto (adesso il volante e le pedaliera vanno che e' una bellezza, sgrat, sgrat) me lo sono ordinato e quando torno dalle vacanze me lo godo (spero....).

• 2 weeks later...

CSS_CSSSQ_CSSTC_01.jpg

Shift to the next level.

Finally! We're happy to announce that we´ve opened for pre-orders of our two new ClubSport Shifters as well as the ClubSport Shifter Table Clamp in our online shop www.Fanatec.com. Check ´em out today!

Improve your complete simracing experience. How? By literally “shifting” to our shifters. Our shifters have been designed to deliver the most authentic simracing sensations possible.

Three-time Porsche Supercup Winner, race driver and simracer: René Rast is convinced: “...when you have to shift with the H-Pattern, it make the difference. All of a sudden, it´s a lot more fun!”

The ClubSport Shifter features:

• 7 Speeds with H-Pattern configuration – like in a real Porsche 911 car.
  • Built-in Inhibitor – keeps you from accidentally shifting into the wrong gear
  • H-Knob – egonomic shape for “snug” fit

In addition, the SQ version offers:

• H-Pattern AND Sequential Modes – all in one unit!
  • Just a flip of a switch and you´ll enter the ultra-realistic sequential mode
  • Choose from two different knobs – both “snug and sleek”

We made our shifters such that they can be mounted and positioned wherever you´d best like them. But that´s not all: we took it a step further and produced their perfect “companion”: our ClubSport Shifter Table Clamp. Now you can:

• Adjust height to unlimited possiblilities, thanks to the T-Slot rails and a corresponding fixture on the Table Clamp
  • Mount the Shifter onto a table.

Join other quality enthusiasts and secure your own new shifters and table clamp today

ClubSport Shifter -> http://eu.fanatec.com/Shifters?product_id=652

ClubSport Shifter SQ -> http://eu.fanatec.com/Shifters?product_id=676

This post has been promoted to an article