Formula 1 1985 WIP - Page 17 - rFactor by ISI - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Formula 1 1985 WIP


Recommended Posts

Posted

nuove previews

05-dec-08-rfactorcentral-9495_alfa1.jpg18-oct-08-rfactorcentral-8305_osella01.j04-dec-08-rfactorcentral-3719_osella.jpg15-jan-09-rfactorcentral-8850_dallas.jpg

  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

Hi All,

Here are the first screens about the Arrows and the Ligier.

I have some work on them more, and I change the cockpirs of the other cars. After this two, I will start to work on the last two cars. Spirit and Ram.

indexphphu4.th.jpgindex1phpzg7.th.jpg

Here are two pictures about the crash test of the Ligier. It has passed the test of the FIA.

indexphp2tt0.th.jpgindexphp3kw9.th.jpg

Qui invece si mostrano i lavori sui caschi.

  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Posted
ogni tanto ci faccio un giretto, ma l'effetto del turbo non e' troppo accentuato? in basso sono praticamente vuote, poi quando prendono...prendono

E cosa pretendi dai turbo degli anni 80?

I piloti Brabham erano costretti a fare le chicane di Hockenheim in folle perch

Guest bennybenax
Posted

Quoto Gufo_Tave

Cmq mi son fatto un giro sul forum di questa mod e ho trovato una versione della Beta + avanti della mia cio

Posted
E cosa pretendi dai turbo degli anni 80?

I piloti Brabham erano costretti a fare le chicane di Hockenheim in folle perch

Posted

interessante, ero rimasto alla 1.3g, devo guardare pi

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.