Supercopa Leon 2006 - Page 12 - rFactor by ISI - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Guest M@D69
Posted
the blurred wheel is superb : can you explain how you can make so beautifull blurred wheels?

Well, there'snt really a secret behind the wheels, apart from following the usual method I've created more than 3 years ago at Simbin times... Just tune the textures and the alpha channels with great care... I let the 3d spokes disappear just in the last animation step (black alpha channel) but I've left the center of the 3d wheel absolutely opaque (just a white circle in the middle of the alpha channel. Then, as I've said, it's only a matter of tuning the different transparency levels in the transition in a good way... Mainly a matter of taste I would add. ;)

Guest darkgift
Posted

Ati X1800XL.....se volete la rompo in due(

Posted

Mod69, complimenti per il tuo lavoro. L'interno dell'auto

  • 2 weeks later...
Guest M@D69
Posted

Grazie al contributo "fotografico" di un amico portoghese del forum RSC, sono lieto di informarvi che il mod Supercopa Leon 2006, oltre alla serie che si corre in Germania (24 vetture), includer

Posted

Razionale, fatto con passione e spettacolare...

Cosa dire di pi

Posted

Bellissimi gli abitacoli M@d...volevo per

Guest M@D69
Posted

E' uno dei prossimi punti della lista che verranno affrontati, tranquillo! :up:

Posted

...chiedo venia, maestro!

Invece dicevi che il modello 3d della vettura

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.