Idea sito

Guest Lunadix

Guest Lunadix

a ok... beh ragazzi cmq io sono disponibile .. fatemi sapere che ne pensate ... secondo me sarebbe fico annche perche magari due persone si vogliono allenare insieme... oppure si vogliono fare una sfida a due... e poi chiaramente uno non sa dove trovare i vari campionati... e magari si possono organizzare campionati del centro.. del nord del sud.. poi quelli regionali e magari uno nazionale... cosi da avere un bel po di gare... smile.gif

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jaap Wagenvoort

• johndoe

non c'e' niente di pronto ancora... avevo solo fatto il DB in mySQL.. questo circa 6 mesi fa.. poi il progetto si e' fermato perche' non era fattibile con l'export attuale e occorrevano alcune modifiche da parte di Stefano...

il progetto prevedeva:

-server centrale di nK (gia' fatto)

-possibilita' di seguire in diretta tramite tempi e classifiche le gare in svolgimento

-gestione campionati

-gestione carriera piloti

il tutto gestito all'interno di nK, senza bisogno di programmi esterni..

confido in Stefano.. (anche se ovviamente queste features non sono nelle priorita' alte della prossima versione)

Salutti

Sam

Guest Lunadix

vabbe ok allora facciamo cosi.. in caso vi serva una mano io sono disponibile ad aiutarvi smile.gif ....

per tutto quello che riguarda il mondo microzozz... (se volete vi do pure delle referenze... insomma diciamo che non sono l'ultimo arrivato wink.gif)

Hello Italian friends!

This post is in English (I'm Dutch and my Italian is just too bad to try to post it in Italian).

As far as I can understand your Italian posts you are looking for software which could automatically organise and facilitate online netKar championships.

I have a happy message for you. This system is almost finished already. I'm working on a piece of online software called 'nkChampionship' which allows netkar championships with multiple leagues to be organised.

The system is silently developed and actually near completion at the moment. Basic features:

* Organise online netKar championships

* Drivers can register themselves to compete in the championship

* Overview participating drivers & teams

* Championship schedule

* Championship official and unofficial results

* Championship driver & team standings & statistics

* Points and championship standings are automatically calculated

* Full driver/team profiles and career overview

* Connected to nkTracker: results from the races are automatically updated in nkTracker as well

* Automatic promotion/relegation from league to league

* LiveTracker! A system that shows information on the current race and the current session, refreshes automatically and displays realtime information on the drivers, positions, times and gaps.. both for qualifying and the race. It also displayed the chat messages, which have been divided in messages from racers and messages from the Race Director (who can impose drive-throug penalties, stop-n-go penalties et cetera to drivers who cause incidents). All this can be followed online by spectators... right at the moment the race is taking place! smile.gif

For each race that is facilitated in the system, the following functions are available:

1) Line-up: which drivers are lined-up for the race and for which team are they racing (and which start#)

2) Results: qualifying and race results in one page

3) Road-to-pole: the page shows the qualifying progress

4) Race lapchart: a full lapchart that displays the positions of all drivers in every lap of the race  , complete with the correct teamcolors and start# of the driver

5) Driver comments: display comments submitted by drivers on the event, ordered on final raceposition

6) Server log: the full log of the chat and server messages throughout the race (the logfile is also automatically backed-up at the server after the race)

7) Race Director log: the full log of the messages from the organiser of the race

8) Report and replay: a report on the race can be submitted and a link to the replay can be stored so spectators can see the highlights of the race afterwards

Lapcharts, qual and race positions and championship points are automatically calculated. The basic functionality is developed and ready and already went into some secret testing at the GPChampionship.com - netKar server on nkTracker

Basically, this tool is to be developed for hosting GPC.com races for our championship, but actually it could run on any host with PHP and mySQL installed and running.

Hope this is what you are looking for smile.gif If not, then please ignore my post rolleyes.gif

Hello Italian friends!

This post is in English (I'm Dutch and my Italian is just too bad to try to post it in Italian).

As far as I can understand your Italian posts you are looking for software which could automatically organise and facilitate online netKar championships.

I have a happy message for you. This system is almost finished already. I'm working on a piece of online software called 'nkChampionship' which allows netkar championships with multiple leagues to be organised.

The system is silently developed and actually near completion at the moment. Basic features:

* Organise online netKar championships

* Drivers can register themselves to compete in the championship

* Overview participating drivers & teams

* Championship schedule

* Championship official and unofficial results

* Championship driver & team standings & statistics

* Points and championship standings are automatically calculated

* Full driver/team profiles and career overview

* Connected to nkTracker: results from the races are automatically updated in nkTracker as well

* Automatic promotion/relegation from league to league

* LiveTracker! A system that shows information on the current race and the current session, refreshes automatically and displays realtime information on the drivers, positions, times and gaps.. both for qualifying and the race. It also displayed the chat messages, which have been divided in messages from racers and messages from the Race Director (who can impose drive-throug penalties, stop-n-go penalties et cetera to drivers who cause incidents). All this can be followed online by spectators... right at the moment the race is taking place! smile.gif

For each race that is facilitated in the system, the following functions are available:

1) Line-up: which drivers are lined-up for the race and for which team are they racing (and which start#)

2) Results: qualifying and race results in one page

3) Road-to-pole: the page shows the qualifying progress

4) Race lapchart: a full lapchart that displays the positions of all drivers in every lap of the race

Guest Lunadix

MI TI CO il nostro amico tedesco biggrin.gif

bene menomale una volta tanto qualcuno ha gia fatto il lavoro per me yeahhhhh

MI TI CO il nostro amico tedesco biggrin.gif

bene menomale una volta tanto qualcuno ha gia fatto il lavoro per me yeahhhhh

Si, ma nn pensare di avere sfangata, quando le cose si rimetteranno in moto sarai tirato in ballo. wink.gif