F1C 1950-2004 mod.

Guest yanden

Guest Rick Hunter

sorry for the wait. my internet has been down for quite a while and i recently spoke to yaden and he's getting things going again with all these delays the 1998 mod will take longer then expected. were sorry to keep you guys waiting and this is not a fake. and agian we need people who know how to mod to give this thing a boost so if you can help please contact me via AIM my screen name is ferraren racing or you can contact yaden via AIM his screen name lyaden or you can send him an E-mail.

also i need video's from the 50's and 60's to complete the intro video for this mod.

p.s. it may take some time but please dont loose faith in us

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Spacekid

• ciccioculo

Guest yanden

Hey guys. AT LONG LAST I HAVE FINALLY RETURNED!!!!

And no the 98 mod is not a fake and is still been worked on yet AGAIN!!! mad.gif

I had to undergo a series of formats to my PC that lost all hardware. The last time I was here I went to sleep, woke up and no harddrive worked. They had shitted themselves. I had to save up to buy a new one and when I had the amount of viruses and trojans I kept getting off the net made me format my PC 17 times in the last month and a further 24 times before that. I've been fucked all over but now I am back and work on the mod is continuing. I had to start from scratch but I am nearly finished with a few bugs to sort out. I am not saying a release date yet as the images haven't all been finished and the bugs haven't been sorted. We are getting help by another mod making group on these bugs. So be patient and in a while I'll post some newer pictures.

My apologies for the delay in this mod and for the delay in me returning. But work is back on so don't worry. biggrin.gif

If you'll release when I'll be at seaside I could get angry...! bleh.gif

Anyway, I think I'll see good "carshapes" also there! asd

Happy to hear from you again! Enjoy!

Ciauz!

Guest yanden

Sorry for the delay guys. A lot of shit has been coming up, but anyhow. Work is going on and I will be posting images tomorrow or the day after.

Guest yanden

A bit of news. We have halted on the production of the 1998 mod for a few weeks as we are dealing with other mod making groups in working together to make this mod. And to recieve already made mods to help us out. I will keep you posted with how everything goes.