F1C 1950-2004 mod.

Guest yanden

Guest yanden

Well production of this mod has been up for a while now. I'll share three images of Michael Schumacher's 1993 Benetton. I hope you like tham. This car is part of the 1993 season of the mod. I will also be showing a 93 Dallara sometime soon. If you have any questions or like to contribute help to this mod, either PM me or e-mail me at yanden@mkstory.net

Any and all feedback is welcome. Thank you. Also be sure to read the message under the pictures below to see what this mod has.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Now that you've seen some images. Here is a list of what this mod will have.

- All Drivers, Teams, and Tracks from all the seasons spanning from 1950, to the most current season by the time the mod ends.

- A new featured Career Mode which will have rollover seasons, tallying all your player career records, including races, wins, race results, race replays and driver history.

- Formation lap for the years that held a formation lap and an all new Run to your car mod. In the 1950's the drivers had to run across the field, jump in their cars, start the engine and go. We are working on making the same structure on F1C.

- Outstanding track and car details ranging from all tracks from 1950-recent.

- (Proposed) We are also trying to make an option where the game lets you make your own team. It will automatically create a team file with the team name you create, then you can use MasStudio 2k++ to change the car livery and add a new driver.

- (Proposed) We will be having a worldwide pole for all supporters of F1C Mods to vote if they would like to have a Career 2 mode where drivers are not the same as real life seasons. You recieve offers from teams to race for them and other drivers do too. You may either accept or deny. More info on the date and place this vote will be held will be posted in this thread when the time comes.

- Spot on AI Cars where you will not have them ramming into you. We are working to make this section of the mod 100% perfect before it's release.

- Fully customizable game with a add your own season option where you can create your own season to add to the mod.

- After the mod is completed with each new year we will bring an additional modification to add on to the current one bringing you all the new teams, drivers and tracks giving you an extra season to this mod.

At this stage that is as much as I will unviel. More things are been planned and you will see more images and news regarding this mod as it is been worked on.

Thanks.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Spacekid

• ciccioculo

Guest F1 Canuck

Yah! with such undertaking, by the time this will be done, it will be 2020, and I will

we in and old folks home not even able to play with it!!!

Guest Rick Hunter

you must have a very large team to try and take on a project as large as this ohmy.gif

p.s i would love to help anyway i can but i cant mod paint or do phisyics. basically im a reserch nut but im a fast learner

Guest yanden

First of all some good news. The 1998 season of the 1950-2004 mod will be released within the next week if we sort out an image bug. If not it will be released once the bug has been sorted. But we are quite confident it will be released very soon. Here are two pictures of the 98 mod. Hope you enjoy.

user posted image

user posted image

Guest yanden
you must have a very large team to try and take on a project as large as this ohmy.gif

p.s i would love to help anyway i can but i cant mod paint or do phisyics. basically im a reserch nut but im a fast learner

What are your experiences with mods? meaning, what sections are you good at?

If none, what sections do you wish to learn?

Guest Rick Hunter

What are your experiences with mods? meaning, what sections are you good at?

If none, what sections do you wish to learn?

i cant mod at all, i downloaded z modeller and read the turtorial over and over but i couldnt get anything loaded i might be able to paint a little maybe huh.gif