Nissan Primera BTCC 1999 by Patrik Marek - Road/Sport Cars Mods - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

continue with adding/blocking more of the shape/details, still not doing a smooth pass - in case that I need to change something , it would be unnecessary painful, most of the exterior shapes is blocked now, so hopefully next update might be already smoother also, I'm working on symmetrical model at this point, so asymmetrical details will be last thing to do/fix, or at least later in the game

primera02c-jpg.3482
primera05c-jpg.3483

  • 1 month later...
Posted

2 nuovi screens

post-2-0-95974800-1389606729_thumb.jpg

post-2-0-48040400-1389606731_thumb.jpg

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

nuovo render

post-2-0-12895000-1390559754_thumb.jpg

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

nuovi renders

post-2-0-02643700-1392022003_thumb.jpg

post-2-0-84730700-1392022017_thumb.jpg

  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

1618383_493353174110357_1874267695_o.jpg
1973338_493353170777024_1590366902_o.jpg

Posted

Bellissima! amo le auto anni 80/90 e soprattutto, con cambio manuale!

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

nuovo render

post-2-0-09316700-1395848244_thumb.jpg

  • 2 months later...
Posted

that's it for today, .. working in game, fixed suspension stuff, wheels and all that , ... driver is sunk into floor and the formula style one , so that will be next thing to fix , .. but now I have my file setup.. so it will be easy(er) to update it and see it in game engine

so far I think it looks promising
now I will be moving onto the cockpit, so that there isn't a hole in there clear.png and also finish the back faces/inside of the second door , and maybe in the mean time will add few textures (wheels etc. )

4niisWjl.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.