Nissan Primera BTCC 1999 by Patrik Marek - Page 3 - Road/Sport Cars Mods - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

so I was driving around , but I must have hit some buckets with paint, and it's not coming off clear.png:(
luckily I was able to put over some factory decals I had in my garage, so it looks like it was on purpose

something might be happening soon :)

Ax0M6wil.jpg

and one more

uHvtS6vl.jpg

some more paint for tonight, got to go to sleep, waking up very early tmrw (in 4 hrs)

1mXwAPzl.jpg

Posted

Progress so fan on dash
AC is unfortunately quite limited at the moment

Trying to mimic actual display
Gears and speed will be only on the small HUD in front

 

njJUbJTl.jpg

Posted

A pagamento anche questa?

Posted

A pagamento anche questa?

 

No

Posted

No sai Gigi se continuiamo su questo punto che ogni auto la si paga alla fine conviene iracing come prezzo ahahahahah

Posted

No sai Gigi se continuiamo su questo punto che ogni auto la si paga alla fine conviene iracing come prezzo ahahahahah

:thumbsup:

Posted

Ben curata.... Curioso di provarla...

Posted

ancora 2

post-2-0-51420300-1412419744_thumb.jpg

post-2-0-32202600-1412419749_thumb.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.