assetto corsa Assetto Corsa: Formula Hybrid 2017 v2.0 by Race Sim Studio
- By VELOCIPEDE
- 1 comment
- 1,831 views
Il team Race Sim Studio ha rilasciato per Assetto Corsa la nuova versione aggiornata 2.0 della sua apprezzata Formula Hybrid 2017, monoposto di fantasia che replica naturalmente le nuovissime vetture 2017 del mondiale di Formula 1 partito proprio oggi da Melbourne. Qui di seguito la lista completa di bugfix e migliorie apportate.
Hi guys! We have updated the Formula Hybrid mod to version 2.0, featuring several fixes and improvements. An e-mail with the download link will be sent to the e-mail address that you included while purchasing the car in Sellfy.
If you haven’t purchased our car yet, you can do it clicking in the “Buy now” button.
• Fixed a gap in the model around the S-duct of the S1 car model
• LED brightness improved for when Post-Process Filtering is turned off
• Fuel level indicator now uses the full range of the graphical bar
• Steering wheel rotation animation improvements (no need to set wheel rotation limit to 180° in Main Menu)
• Tweaked some ERS profiles and slightly increased energy recovery
• Increased graphical offset of the car (car is slightly higher)
• Pit stop strategy: tyre change takes less time, refueling takes less time, front-wing damage time added
• Removed 04-Akaroa-Racing-Team livery
• Reduced turbo effects volume on the Standard car
• Changed the external engine idle sound of the Standard car
• Setup Guide updated and Steer-Assist explanation added