What is Game Stock Car Extreme?
Game Stock Extreme (or GSCE for short) is a series of free updates bringing a variety of new content, features and general improvements for Game Stock Car 2013 (not to be confused with the original Game Stock Car and its own free expansion, Game Stock Car 2012).
The Game Stock Car series takes its name from brazilian Stock Car v8 series which is the leading component in the simulator - GSC has however gradually evolved into a diverse racing sim covering a variety of different racing disciplines. Our goal with GSCE is to push GSC2013 even further as one of the most complete, diverse and realistic sim racing titles on the PC platform,
All this at no adittional charge for owners of GSC2013.
How much does GSC2013 + GSCE cost and where do I get it?
Currently GSC2013 ( GSCE) sells for US$ 24.90. All owners of GSC2013 will be able to update to GSCE, free of any adittional charge.
Given the extent of the updates being developed for the sim, we have decided to bump the US$ 24.90 price tag to US$ 29.90 from April 4th onwards. If you still haven´t got your copy, hurry up! The game is available for purchase here.
I already own Game Stock Car 2013 - do I need to purchase the new content in Game Stock Car Extreme?
No - if you already own Game Stock Car 2013, you are all set for all the currently planned (and eventual unplanned!) upcoming Game Stock Car Extreme adittions.
So what exactly is the good stuff coming up with GSCE?
Beyond the just-released v1.15 which introduces the Formula V12, Montreal, Floripa along with several other improvements, a series of updates are planned for the next 2-3 months, to include several new enhancements along with the following content:
The first car in a high-end racing simulator based on the F1 technical regulations of 2014 - including a V6 1.6 Turbo engine, 8-speed gearbox, energy recovery systems and DRS.
Formula Vee Brasil
The brazlian version of one of the most popular and acessible junior formulas around the world, the little Vees are perfetly suited for close open wheel racing.
Weighing under 750 kg and with a turbo engine outputting 400 HP, GSC´s first prototype has great pedigree in brazilian endurance racing
Opala Stock Cars 1986
By 1986, the original, fairly "stock" Opalas which made up the grid for the first brazilian Stock Cars seasons as simulated in GSC2013 had evolved into serious race cars, complete with aero kits, slick tires and a heavily tuned engine - all this combining to laptimes tumbling 30s around the old Interlagos relative to the earlier years of the series!
250cc aero-equipped superkarts for actual race tracks is a new dimension to the karting component in GSC - racing doesn´t get more manic than this!
Stock Car V8 2014
The new 2014 Stock Car season could not be missing here - all cars and drivers from the new season with new technical and sporting rules such as new bigger Pirelli tires, semi-automatic gearboxes and double-stint races.
A selected variety of tracks with a more international flavor covering different eras is currently in development:
Austrian Ring 1976
Austrian Ring 2014
Buenos Aires 2014
All that is listed above is 100% confirmed and currently in development,
...but there could be more! Consider the following potential adittions:
- Even more cars & tracks;
- Live dynamic track conditions;
- Live dynamic weather;
- A new enhanced tire model simulating dirt, graining, blistering, flatspots along with a number of other advancements;
- A new realistic transmission physics to accurately simulate each car´s gear shift characteristics;
- The opportunity to get involved and help shape these and other developments!
The above and much more are all potential developments to GSCE - these however will be dependent on adittional funding which we hope the community can help us raise from our upcoming crowd funding campaign - information on this is to follow shortly. Stay tuned to find out how to contribute with us in turning Game Stock Car Extreme into an even more memorable simracing experience!
Game Stock Car Extreme V1.15 Officially Released
This is an update to GSC2013 v1.10.
Full v1.15 links below - now a 5-part 5.64GB installer:
Mirror 1 (thanks to NRT):
Mirror 2 (thanks to SRE):
Once download of all 5 parts is complete, make sure all files are in the same folder and run the installer program to install the Game, then activate it using your Serial Number.
If you already have GSC2013 v1.10 installed, you may update to version 1.15 by running GSC Sync from your root GSC2013 folder.
Main Changelog from v1.10:
- Added Floripa race track + 4 kart layouts;
- Added Montreal 1988;
- Added Formula V12 (field currently limited to 4 teams and drivers for v1.15 - more to come in v1.20).
General features / Bug Fixes
- Added fix for CTD when qualifying sessions are turned off;
- Added options to switch qualifying off and manually set grid position;
- Added fix for pre-race grid reordering functionality (for Dedicated only);
- Corrected flag animations flapping widely when a time acceleration is in place;
- Support for realtime steering wheel rotation adjustment from the Controller menu (min 180º max 900º);
- Adjusted default rearview height / width;
- Minimum vertical FOV setting adjusted from 35º to 10º;
- Adjusted default shadow updates, sky update frames for smoother shadow transitions;
- Executable now is set to include +fullproc by default (for better performance in modern CPUs);
- Tire compounds may now have different textures (configured using cockpitinfo.ini file - see F-Reiza for example);
- Driver name labels have been adjusted and relocated to a less instrusive look (still requires some tweaking).
- Series RFMs have been made available for editing;
- All series now have its own RFM, with the adittion of an ALL CARS / ALL TRACKS component (to be used wisely - don´t expect AI karts to work well in race circuits or race cars on kart tracks!)
- Fixed issue with invisible walls in Caruaru;
- Improved alternative cloudy sky texture;
- Fixed sky issues with Cordoba and Brasilia;
- Improved AI paths for Cordoba and Jacarepagua 2005.
- Slightly improved F-Retro onboard sounds;
- Speed of sound adjusted from 290 m/s to 340 m/s (for slightly more realistic doppler effect);
- All cars have received a brake temperature response curve adjustment to generally provide better and feel and be less susceptible to lock-ups;
- F-Retro tires slightly adjusted;
- Kart rear toe slightly adjusted.
Fonte forum ufficiale