Electronic Arts e Codemasters hanno rilasciato l'aggiornamento 1.12 per F1 23 tramite il quale sono stati risolti diversi bug, tra i quali quello del regolamento della Safety Car non applicato correttamente. Con l'aggiornamento inoltre le livree e il team wear della Ferrari ritornano quelli standard, dopo che la Scuderia di Maranello aveva esibito una livrea celebrativa per il Gran Premio d'Italia a Monza due settimane fa.
Ecco di seguito il changelog completo:
A new patch for F1® 23 patch (v1.12) has begun rolling out across Xbox, PlayStation, and PC.
Here are the changes that will be made with this patch:
- Reverted back to the original Scuderia Ferrari teamwear and livery
- Fixed an issue where Safety Car rules are now correctly applied upon return to racing conditions
- Fixed an issue where Goals were not unlocking for some players in F1® World
- Fixed an issue where Goals could become locked after exiting the Community Grand Prix mid-race
- Fixed an issue where races in the F2™ season were in the incorrect order in Career mode(s)
- Fixed an issue where clouds did not appear on PS5
- Fixed an issue where primary sponsor 'Lugna' would appear in secondary sponsor list from Season 2 onwards in My Team
- Fixed an issue where fog would disappear after changing the lighting quality settings on Grand Prix in F1® World
- Fixed an issue where Season 2 Podium Pass item previews would not be displayed
- Fixed an issue where track map for Zandvoort/Netherlands had DRS Zone 2 Detection & Activation points in the wrong places
- Fixed an issue where brightness would not be correct with HDR10 enabled in Windowed mode
- Fixed an issue where Force Feedback was not present on the HORI Racing Wheel
- Fixed an issue where Nyck De Vries was invisible or helmetless after moving teams in Career modes
- General Stability Improvements
- Various Minor Fixes
Our Xbox players have reported that issues with Force Feedback on Thrustmaster wheels have been resolved with the latest Xbox system software. Please let us know if you continue to experience issues with these steering wheels after updating.