W.I.P. a112 abarth - Page 24 - netKar PRO Forums - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

W.I.P. a112 abarth


Recommended Posts

Guest toninoDM2
Posted

Hi Florenzo.... I have already seen your works for Rally Trofhy and I tink that was great!!! happy204.gifhappy204.gif

We are tryng to produce a Mod for netKar and we need the help of anyone who want to work whit us... whit this I want to say that if you want, you could join us for the realization of the 3d model of some car... for example the mini.... rolleyes.gif

Wath do you think about that??

...if you want you can contact IronFly by Private message on this forum!

(iron mi odier

Posted

chiedo formalmente ai moderatori di aggiungere questo smile user posted image

Guest Angel Of Death
Posted
chiedo formalmente ai moderatori di aggiungere questo smile user posted image

Giusto! In questo caso

Guest max2rbo
Posted

mai visto niente di piu figo. neanche allo specchio quando mi pettino.

complimenti uomo del max3d.

Guest toninoDM2
Posted

Felix BRAVISSIMO...

happy204.gifhappy204.gifhappy204.gif

L'ultimo mi piace parecchio... penso sia il migliore!!

cmq ecco alcune immagini del mostro per adesso 5022 poly ma devo togliere i cerchi in 3d quindi penso che ci siamo... wink.gifbiggrin.gif

post-7-1074527285.jpg

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.