VELOCIPEDE Posted March 29, 2022 Posted March 29, 2022 Dopo 6 mesi di silenzio, Ian Bell torna a cinguettare... con un tweet su Project CARS 4 Many many thanks to all of the investors/companies etc that are coming aboard once I'm set free from my non compete. People. Something very very good is on the way x— Ian Bell - Something Unique and massive coming. (@bell_sms) March 15, 2022 If PCars4 is awesome it was all me. If is isn't. I left 6 months ago. xx— Ian Bell - Something Unique and massive coming. (@bell_sms) March 29, 2022
VELOCIPEDE Posted March 31, 2022 Author Posted March 31, 2022 Imagine RF2 physics, tweaked in an Unreal 5 world... I do. Dreams can come true. — Ian Bell - Something Unique and massive coming. (@bell_sms) March 31, 2022
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now