Creare un circuito incredibile per Assetto Corsa con la fotogrammetria - Circuiti extra (extra tracks) - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Igor Savic, un appassionato russo di simracing, ci dimostra come è possibile creare uno spettacolare circuito cittadino per Assetto Corsa utilizzando la tecnica della fotogrammetria con un software come Reality Capture.

Nel suo secondo esperimento (la pista creata è scaricabile da qui), come vedete dal secondo filmato qui sotto, la tecnica è stata perfezionata, con risultati ancor più sorprendenti, anche grazie all'uso di un drone per le riprese ed oggetti completati e perfezionati a mano.

In this tutorial I am showing how you can create 3d model of a real world road. For reconstruction I am using photogrammetry software Reality Capture.

This is my second attempt at making a track for Assetto Corsa using photogrammetry. This time I am sharing a DOWNLOAD LINK https://bit.ly/3HySxSC

The track is not complete but it is fully usable as a demo. It is much improved than the first experiment. It is mainly batter because I added drone images along a gopro footage for more data. I also modeled manually some close object which were terrible or partially reconstructed but are kinda important. Such as bridge fences, and lampposts. A lot of things are still missing. Photogrammetry is done in Reality Capture.

Next tutorial for importing to Assetto Corsa is coming soon.

 

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

 

  • 2 months later...
Posted

 

  • 1 month later...
Posted

 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.