Vendo Paddle WRC Magnetic Plug&play - Page 3 - Vendo Compro Scambio! - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Vendo Paddle WRC Magnetic Plug&play


Recommended Posts

  • 2 months later...
Posted

Acquistato palette per rim formula fanatec....prodotto di ottima qualita' e rifinitura....consigliato per chi vuole avere quel feeling in piu' sul cambio marcia...e ovviamente consigliato il produttore in questione

  • 5 months later...
Posted
1 hour ago, fp_1975 said:

Ciao, sarei interessato ad acquistare un paddle wrc, come possiamo metterci in contatto?

Questo è il nuovo prodotto, ti lascio la pagina Facebook anche qui:

https://www.facebook.com/DCDSimulation

  • 1 month later...
Posted (edited)

Dedraro,

I am really requiring the WRC push/pull shifter and I see that included is a T300 or T500 mounting plate.

I have a TX which I believe has the same mounting; would this fit the TX...?

I would buy one immediately. How do I proceed in doing this?

Absolutely awesome!

kind regards...Philip.

P.S. The TX I have is the latest version of the 'Leather Edition'.

Edited by Pawanh
More information
Posted
13 hours ago, Pawanh said:

Dedraro,

I am really requiring the WRC push/pull shifter and I see that included is a T300 or T500 mounting plate.

I have a TX which I believe has the same mounting; would this fit the TX...?

I would buy one immediately. How do I proceed in doing this?

Absolutely awesome!

kind regards...Philip.

P.S. The TX I have is the latest version of the 'Leather Edition'.

I send you a PM 😉

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.