Guest Karl Hedges Posted December 22, 2003 Posted December 22, 2003 Diesel............ Please, Please, Please continue with your oval, (circle) sometime again soon. If I had the experience as some of you guys, I would do it myself. But, unfortunetly, I am a driver, not a designer.
Guest Ecio Posted December 22, 2003 Posted December 22, 2003 i suppose si3v's rockingham full oval will be out sooner or later, so we will check if it works (btw kunos is going to release a patch in the beginning of the year, but i dont know if he will fix this too )
Guest Ecio Posted December 24, 2003 Posted December 24, 2003 si3v has just posted an oval tryout in this post. Give it a try
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now