Sparco TopDriver Challenge: domande, dubbi e risposte

VELOCIPEDE

1 minute ago, Pastor99 said:

Naughty? What have I done to you?

I just mean you were driving so close to the limit of the tracks and sometimes beyond that is was a bit naughty. Naughty doesn't have to mean 'bad' it's more like "cheeky" here. Don't worry you didn't do anything to me :5_smiley: 

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VELOCIPEDE

• Gambero

• Pastor99

• Ross Mac

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Ross Mac said:

I just mean you were driving so close to the limit of the tracks and sometimes beyond that is was a bit naughty. Naughty doesn't have to mean 'bad' it's more like "cheeky" here. Don't worry you didn't do anything to me :5_smiley: 

Sorry, I hadn’t idea about the real meaning:5_smiley:

the rules are simple and clear, you just have to read them, accept them and DO NOT "interpret" them

(simply translated with Google)

prizes for Phase 2:
- n ° 1 Sparco cockpit to the winner of the tournament after the 4 races

- n ° 2 Sparco SG1 chairs customized to the drivers classified 2nd and 3rd in the championship
- n ° 1 Sparco cockpit to the driver with ZERO incidents / collisions and the highest score (which however is not already winner of other prizes)

obviously everything can be improved, also the rules, and we always try to do it

"n°2 sedie Sparco SG1 personalizzabili ai piloti classificati 2° e 3° nel campionato (che
non siano però già i vincitori degli altri premi, altrimenti si va a scalare)"

Can somebody else translate this. I can't read it obviously and Google has no idea. This is where the rules were no clear to me.

15 minutes ago, Ross Mac said:

"n°2 sedie Sparco SG1 personalizzabili ai piloti classificati 2° e 3° nel campionato (che
non siano però già i vincitori degli altri premi, altrimenti si va a scalare)"

Can somebody else translate this. I can't read it obviously and Google has no idea. This is where the rules were no clear to me.

n°2 costumizable Sparco SG1 seats for 2nd and 3rd position (that are not already winners of other prizes, otherwise go to 4th etc)

Edited by Pastor99

1 minute ago, Pastor99 said:

n°2 costumizable Sparco SG1 seats for 2th and 3rd position (that are not already winners of other prizes)

Thanks Giovanni.

So then what are those other prizes that you can win? If you finish 2nd or 3rd in the standings the only other prize you can actually win is for having zero incidents, correct? There are no other prizes apart from 1st place.
So the rules are not simple and clear. Nobody can deny that if this is an exact translation. 

I signed up to this competition after reading the rules, and that was one of the rules that I read. Please explain yourself Nicola.

In effetti, ora che Ross me l’ha fatto notare il regolamento parla chiaro.. la priorità ce l’ha la postazione Sparco 2000 sulle due sedie.. infatti il discorso delle sedie è scritto per ultimo che vanno al 2° e 3° classificato se non sono già vincitori di altri premi (e che altri premi ci possono essere se solo il primo riceve la postazione? Per forza deve essere la 2000)

Edited by Pastor99

1 minute ago, Ross Mac said:

Thanks Giovanni.

So then what are those other prizes that you can win? If you finish 2nd or 3rd in the standings the only other prize you can actually win is for having zero incidents, correct? There are no other prizes apart from 1st place.
So the rules are not simple and clear. Nobody can deny that if this is an exact translation. 

I signed up to this competition after reading the rules, and that was one of the rules that I read. Please explain yourself Nicola.

We wrote the same thing at the same moment ahah

Secondo il regolamento, i premi seguono questa precedenza:

- la postazione al primo classificato

- la postazione al migliore in classifica senza incidenti/contatti eccetto il primo classificato 

- le due sedie al 2° e il 3° ma se uno di questi ha ricevuto la postazione per meno contatti vanno a chi segue

quello che riporti a pezzi è il regolamento vecchio che abbiamo aggiornato in vari punti prima delle gare e subito dopo Imola per chiarire la questione tagli, per dirla in parole ancora più semplici

- la postazione al primo classificato

- la postazione al migliore in classifica senza incidenti/contatti esclusi quelli che hanno vinto altri premi, ovvero il 1°, 2° e 3°

- le due sedie al 2° e 3°

la precisa volontà è stata quella di premiare anche il pilota più corretto in pista che però non pensava a vincere il torneo, sarebbe potuto essere anche il 10° in classifica generale. Potete forse pensare che sia "troppo", ma qui su Drivingitalia pensiamo che la correttezza in pista è più importante di una vittoria. Questione chiusa grazie

---

what you report  is the old regulation that we have updated at various points before the races and immediately after Imola to clarify the cuts issue, to put it in words even simpler

- the cockpit at the first classified

- the cockpit to the best in the standings without incidents / contacts excluding those who have won other prizes, the 1st, 2nd and 3rd

- the two chairs to the 2nd and 3rd

the precise desire was to reward even the most correct driver on the track but did not think to win the tournament, it could also be the 10th in the overall standings. You may think that it is "too much", but here on Drivingitalia we think that correctness on the track is more important than a victory. Closed question, thanks