ATTENZIONE
  • Numerosi attacchi SPAM, che vengono bloccati, stanno provocando rallentamenti nel sito
  • Sparco TopDriver Challenge: domande, dubbi e risposte

VELOCIPEDE

6 hours ago, Ross Mac said:

I received my Phase 1 Qualification prize today! Thank you.

I just have a question about the Phase 2 prizes. Obviously Jakub has won the EVOLVE - C but how are the other prizes done? Does the next driver win the EVOLVE - PRO2000? or does that have to be someone outside 1st 2nd and 3rd? Again, google translate is useless and it makes very little sense or maybe I just can't figure it out...

I understand there are still points to be added up after Spa so I have no idea how this is being done :4_joy: 

Anyway.  Merry Christmas/Holidays and Happy new year to everyone! Maybe we will meet again in 2018.

The first driver in the standings gets an evolve, the second and the third win a gaming chair and the driver with no accidents and the highest points tally (1st, 2nd and 3rd excluded) gets an evolve

• Replies 137
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VELOCIPEDE

• Gambero

• Pastor99

• Ross Mac

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, TheNexpresso said:

The first driver in the standings gets an evolve, the second and the third win a gaming chair and the driver with no accidents and the highest points tally (1st, 2nd and 3rd excluded) gets an evolve

Non avrebbe senso escludere il secondo e il terzo che riceverebbero un premio minore. Io ho capito che se tipo il secondo ha il miglior punteggio senza incidenti anlui va la postazione mentre le due poltrone vanno a scalare (3° e 4°). Poi magari mi sbaglio 

32 minutes ago, Pastor99 said:

Non avrebbe senso escludere il secondo e il terzo che riceverebbero un premio minore. Io ho capito che se tipo il secondo ha il miglior punteggio senza incidenti anlui va la postazione mentre le due poltrone vanno a scalare (3° e 4°). Poi magari mi sbaglio 

Dal regolamento:

"21.premi in palio per la FASE 2:
    - n°1 postazione Sparco EVOLVE al vincitore del torneo dopo le 4 gare
    - n°1 postazione Sparco EVOLVE al pilota con ZERO incidenti/contatti ed il maggior punteggio (che non sia però già vincitore di altri premi)
    - n°2 sedie Sparco SG1 personalizzabili ai piloti classificati 2° e 3° nel campionato (che non siano però già i vincitori degli altri premi, altrimenti si va a scalare)"

EDIT: Credo di aver capito da dove nasce la divergenza. Il punto può essere sia interpretato come

a) Primo, secondo e terzo hanno i loro premi e in più c'è una Evolve per chi ha il maggior punteggio, ma non vince altri premi già prestabiliti.

così come

b) Il primo ha l'evolve, poi il più alto in classifica senza incidenti ne ha un'altra e a scalare ci sono le due sedie da gaming.

Diciamo che nel secondo caso poteva essere scritto molto meglio, perché così io leggo che i primi tre hanno quei premi a prescindere e poi c'è un'ulteriore Evolve.

Vabeh in ogni caso a me in particolare non cambia nulla non essendo vincitore di alcun premio.

Edited by TheNexpresso

1 hour ago, TheNexpresso said:

Dal regolamento:

"21.premi in palio per la FASE 2:
    - n°1 postazione Sparco EVOLVE al vincitore del torneo dopo le 4 gare
    - n°1 postazione Sparco EVOLVE al pilota con ZERO incidenti/contatti ed il maggior punteggio (che non sia però già vincitore di altri premi)
    - n°2 sedie Sparco SG1 personalizzabili ai piloti classificati 2° e 3° nel campionato (che non siano però già i vincitori degli altri premi, altrimenti si va a scalare)"

EDIT: Credo di aver capito da dove nasce la divergenza. Il punto può essere sia interpretato come

a) Primo, secondo e terzo hanno i loro premi e in più c'è una Evolve per chi ha il maggior punteggio, ma non vince altri premi già prestabiliti.

così come

b) Il primo ha l'evolve, poi il più alto in classifica senza incidenti ne ha un'altra e a scalare ci sono le due sedie da gaming.

Diciamo che nel secondo caso poteva essere scritto molto meglio, perché così io leggo che i primi tre hanno quei premi a prescindere e poi c'è un'ulteriore Evolve.

Vabeh in ogni caso a me in particolare non cambia nulla non essendo vincitore di alcun premio.

Esatto, è come l’ho interpretato io

Primo, secondo e terzo hanno i loro premi e in più c'è una Evolve per chi ha ZERO incidenti e maggior punteggio (e NON deve essere uno dei primi 3)

51 minutes ago, VELOCIPEDE said:

First, second and third have their prizes and in addition there is an Evolve for those with ZERO accidents and the highest score (and must NOT be one of the first 3)

That makes no sense...

Myself and Giovanni race our hardest and give our best effort whilst having no incident points, and then the person who finishes 5th in the standings wins a prize worth 5 times as much??!?!? I think you need to reconsider how you do this right now. You have then created a situation where I could have stopped at the side of the road and let drivers past at Spa just so I could finish 4th in the standings and not 3rd so that way I get a better prize?!?!? Stupid.

Please tell me you are joking.

34 minutes ago, Ross Mac said:

That makes no sense...

Myself and Giovanni race our hardest and give our best effort whilst having no incident points, and then the person who finishes 5th in the standings wins a prize worth 5 times as much??!?!? I think you need to reconsider how you do this right now. You have then created a situation where I could have stopped at the side of the road and let drivers past at Spa just so I could finish 4th in the standings and not 3rd so that way I get a better prize?!?!? Stupid.

Please tell me you are joking.

Sono completamente d'accordo con Ross

Lo scopo del premio al pilota senza incidenti (escludendo i primi tre) è quello di premiare il pilota attento e corretto che non pensava alla classifica finale ma a guidare con la testa rispettando gli altri in pista. Se guardate la classifica vi accorgete che solo tre piloti sono a zero incidenti e che, per esempio, Notari, proprio per un tamponamento a Spa, ha perso il premio che altrimenti sarebbe stato suo (per miglior scarto). Se avete partecipato, avete anche accettato le regole, le "opinioni" non hanno nessuna rilevanza.

Ci potete riprovare se volete con la gara della LAST LAN LAP, il 29 dicembre, gara sponsorizzata sempre dalla Sparco, alla quale potete ancora iscrivervi per partecipare anche da casa, oppure con il torneo del prossimo anno :59d202b7a1bf4_5(1):

The aim of the accident-free driver's prize (excluding the first three) is to reward the careful and correct driver who did not think about the final classification but to drive with his head respecting the others on the track. If you look at the ranking you realize that only three drivers are zero accidents and that, for example, Notari, just for a crash at Spa, has lost the prize that otherwise would have been his (for best difference). If you have participated, you have also accepted the rules, the "opinions" have no relevance.
    You can try again if you want with the race of LAST LAN LAP, December 29, a race sponsored by Sparco, to which you can still register to participate from home, or with the tournament next year

No I am not paying money to race in that.

It's not an opinion when what we say makes sense and the rules do not. It should not be possible to interpret the written rules in different ways, so it means they must be vague and not very helpful.

You have been no help in explaining anything to me. I have messaged you a couple of times about other things as well and get no reply from you.

I really don't know if I will compete next year if this sort of competition runs again...I might have to inform others of what has happened here and see what they say.

I will take my prize and then join Roberto A, Fabio and Roberto S in feeling like there have been  poor decisions made that have made this event less enjoyable than it should have been.

Congrats to the other prize winners. Jakub was amazing! Giovanni, so fast but naughty at times :8_laughing:.  Nello....well driven. You don't really deserve the prize you might be winning but nothing we can do about that when the rules make no sense.  Maybe we can all race again some time in the future with some clear and sensible rules.

Bye! Ciao!

9 minutes ago, Ross Mac said:

No I am not paying money to race in that.

It's not an opinion when what we say makes sense and the rules do not. It should not be possible to interpret the written rules in different ways, so it means they must be vague and not very helpful.

You have been no help in explaining anything to me. I have messaged you a couple of times about other things as well and get no reply from you.

I really don't know if I will compete next year if this sort of competition runs again...I might have to inform others of what has happened here and see what they say.

I will take my prize and then join Roberto A, Fabio and Roberto S in feeling like there have been  poor decisions made that have made this event less enjoyable than it should have been.

Congrats to the other prize winners. Jakub was amazing! Giovanni, so fast but naughty at times :8_laughing:.  Nello....well driven. You don't really deserve the prize you might be winning but nothing we can do about that when the rules make no sense.  Maybe we can all race again some time in the future with some clear and sensible rules.

Bye! Ciao!

Naughty? What have I done to you?