Alessandro Pollini Posted October 10, 2015 Posted October 10, 2015 Tsukuba View File Author : Rainmaker This track was made by Polar Blue 21 for GPL and converted and enhanced by zwiss for GTR2. The rF conversion and optimisation was done by Rainmaker and Philrob.Tiago Lima brought the rF version to Assetto Corsa. The overhaul of the AC version was done by Rainmaker. I hope Tiago don't mind it if I release a overhaul of his AC conversion. I also did not mind it that he took my rF version Features:-18 pit boxes with working pit lane-competitive AI (pit and fast lane)-Cameras-Trackmap-Shadows for all objects-AC shader for asphalt, grass, water-optimal values for the lighting.ini-hot lapping function Known Issues:- there is no pit guy You can send a donation here if you like Submitter Alessandro Pollini Submitted 10/10/2015 Category Track
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now