Porsche 917K 1971 by LeStrat - Road/Sport Cars Mods - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

[Early beta released] 1971 Porsche 917K

Hello simracers.
I would like to announce my first serious mod.
I have been working on this during my Christmas vacation and I would like for it to be community owned mod as my modding skills are quite poor and I will not be able to provide a perfect mod. But of course I will try to do my best.

Updated screenshot (Feb 8th 2015)
210zu54.jpg


Update [Aug 8th '15]
I'm sharing what I got until now.
Physics-wise I'm quite satisfied, but 3D is not my best as you may see.
Car does not have lods, therefore it's very FPS heavy.

https://mega.co.nz/#!4cIDATpB!XbaBLA...G4YPUrYKedRNnM



Some WIP (already ingame) screenshots:
fvlXC4hs.jpg 0wj2Cxts.jpg lEVjyPAs.jpg JdwKkL1s.jpg
I am currently working on UV mapping for the 3D model.
 
fonte rF2 forum

Edited by VELOCIPEDE
  • 7 months later...
Posted

prima versione beta disponibile nel primo post

Posted (edited)

Non scaricabile. Chiede una chiave di decrittazione. Il modder ha scritto che lascerà un altro link sul forum ISI.

EDIT: ...ma pare si sia scordato...voglio quest'auto...

RI-EDIT: scaricabile qui.

Edited by Lu ManiaK
  • 3 months later...
Posted

nuovi screens

post-2-0-88201000-1450267251_thumb.jpg

post-2-0-91702100-1450267258_thumb.jpg

post-2-0-37710100-1450267266_thumb.jpg

post-2-0-72122500-1450267271_thumb.jpg

post-2-0-55853500-1450267278_thumb.jpg

post-2-0-69294200-1450267285_thumb.jpg

  • 1 month later...
Posted

ciao,

 

ci sono aggiornamenti su questa stupenda creatura ?

sono interessatissimo a metterla nella collezione AC di vetture "indimenticabili", ma non riesco a trovarla.

 

grazie 1000 a tutti in anticipo.

Posted (edited)

C'è stato qualche passo avanti rispetto alla prima versione ma le ultime informazioni sono del 15 Dicembre.

Solo a livello visivo, per ciò che il modder ha postato sul forum ISI, l'auto sembra mooooooooooooolto migliore però ancora ci stà lavorando e non ha rilasciato altre versioni.

 

grab_007gjxw0.jpg

Edited by Lu ManiaK
  • 1 month later...
Posted

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.