[WIP] Porsche 917/30 by the_meco & Pankykapus - Page 5 - Road/Sport Cars Mods - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

wip....

post-2-0-35683400-1426677825_thumb.jpg

post-2-0-41428100-1426677838_thumb.jpg

post-2-0-03117100-1426677854_thumb.jpg

post-2-0-23263400-1426677868_thumb.jpg

post-2-0-11567500-1426677885_thumb.jpg

  • 3 months later...
Posted

Here it is, what everyone has been waiting for... I have finished modelling the seat. I know it's not as exciting as some other parts but still I'm happy it's done as it was a tricky object, and it's a pretty important part of the car. I'm not modelling the holes in it, partly because it's hard and a drain on poly count but also because only one version of the car has a seat with holes, the others were either solid or cloth so it makes more sense to use texture so I can have different seats for different liverys. Hopefully I can fake the effect well using normal maps.

LLLYilt.jpg

xkW4QSB.jpg

Posted

Hey, some more updates to the model. I've finished off most of the underside body work now and making good progress on the engine which I'd say is around 85% complete now. Interior model is now also complete so slowing getting there. It might not appear like a huge update from previous images but there's quite a lot of work gone in since them so I thought I would show some more updates. It's amazing how long the small details take!

Tj2AJbr.jpg
vAerw96.jpg

  • 1 month later...
Posted

finalmente in pista!

post-2-0-52552400-1439273893_thumb.jpg

Posted

Manca poco ma so già che verrà criticata come al solito ahahah, mettete le tutte a pagamento così litigano meglio

  • 1 month later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.