[WIP] Porsche 917/30 by the_meco & Pankykapus - Page 4 - Road/Sport Cars Mods - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Posted

Another very small update, but relatively large hurdle for me. I've finally managed to get the suspension working ( thanks @chargingcar for the help ). Still can't get skinning working, every combination I try ends in the same failed result, but I'll forget about it for now and come back to it later. The geometry is still pretty rough and unfinished, but I wanted to get the functionality working before I finished the model.

77ObKKA.gif

For the most part it won't be visible clear.png but from certain angles you can see it so I think it's worth it
g8FO8u7l.jpg

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Hello everybody. I took a bit of a break and had some other work to do, but I'm back to work on the interior. So far it's pretty early, there's a lot of welding to do as well as many details still missing, but this gives an idea how it's coming along

vkPj15ul.png

Posted

bello seguire lo sviluppo con queste informazioni, dimostra la competenza di queste persone :up: . Complimentoni, sarà una vettura bella dettagliata è completa.

Posted

I've been working a lot on the interior lately, adding all the parts. I'd say it's around 90% there. Still some clean up to do, but most of the objects are in now except for a few stragglers. All that's needed is to plug in a DK2 and the mess of cables will be complete. The seat is also kinda done, but I left it out for now.

Lx9f9X5l.jpg

I've also been focusing on the animation side of things. So the brake coolers are now skinned, gear shifter is wobbling around and I've got the pedals working. Still can't figure out how to get the clutch to work though. Sorry for the terrible quality video, not quite sure what happened.

If I can get it to work I'm also planning on having some cables moving around with the cars movement which I think would really add to things, but I'm not 100% sure if it's doable yet.

Posted

SPERIAMO CHE TUTTO QUESTO LAVORO NON APPESANTISCA POI IL TUTTO CON CONSEGUENTE DIMINUZIONE DI FPS :wub:

Posted

Mamma mia che dettaglio, che accuratezza, sono estasiato :ave:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.