• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TechnoDeviL.NET

• 2 weeks later...
Guest eclipsee

Hi, I just would to say hello everybody. :bye:

Here's a updated pic of this FIAT x1/9, these wheels aren't the originals, them just are for the demo.

Does somebody know which one is the name of the original rims, or even better does somebody have sharper and bigger pics of these rims, or where to find them?

post-29-1068322613.jpg

Guest Alan.DiDT

Fantastic work eclipsee! :clap::clap::clap:

The x-1/9, with right normals, seems really better! Good!

This is the better image I could find of the wheels: they were made by Speedline!

dallara.jpg

wheel00.jpg

Ciao!

Alan

Guest eclipsee

Thanks Alan, I just follow the tips of my "online teacher" aka Sven. icon_razz.gificon_wink.gif

Ufff, normals are my true nightmare. :blink:

Speedline, uh? Thanks a lot Alan, I'm already looking for that. :)

Guest Audi 100 Coupe S

Verry good Ramon !!

One thing to mention, on the last car, the Capri we didn't model the banner in the windscreen anymore because we now use TGA textures for the windows.

With TGA you are able to decide wether it's transparent or not.

;)

"online teacher", tsts :D

Guest Alan.DiDT

Unluckily my work on the stratos is currently stopped: I'm unable to find pictures of the interior of the car. :(

So I contacted Simon T. Mallet, who created a site dedicated to silouhette cars, and he contacted the owner of the only Stratos Turbo survived, which is in Austria. I'm waiting for pictures made by the owner! ;)

@ Sven: I didn't know F1ch supported .tga textures! I used them when I did NFS4 cars! Do you control trasparency using alpha channel, don't you?

@Eclipsee: glad to help you! Nothing at all! ;)

Ciao!

Alan

Guest Audi 100 Coupe S

Sure Alan, F1 2k2 and F1 C support TGA textures and transparency is controled by alpha channel, just like at NFS. Though material settings are different as far as I know.

I didn't use them before because my Photoshop seems to mess them. I know there'S a bug in Phototshop but as Jorg is painting them now we are fine.

Important thing is that ZM doesn't show windows transparent if you assign an Emap. In game it works fine.

Sven