Mazda Spec Miata by Pure

VELOCIPEDE

non mi funziona il sound, provato anche con il secondo link..

edit: risolto!

Edited by baronesbc

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VELOCIPEDE

• Robbiexsstar

• MaoZeTung

• Number34

Fresh word from our modeler Geri on releasing the template and addressing some FAQs!

And also, enjoy the embedded gameplay video by reddit user tig33r.

" Thank you guys for all your feedback and support! We will fix the issues, make more optimizations and upgrade this stock version as well as we progress with the s1 and other upgraded versions. It was a bit of a rush at the end and had a busy last couple of days/weeks to bring it all together and deliver this package to you guys. So we hope you enjoy it.

Template files for liveries/custom skins - https://mega.co.nz/#!3YYn2D5R!PugEFTaT3ouwTFrCTTKRfxOHKPlN48nGtTMHyvySdi8

I made the graphics part, so I can comment on those mostly.

-The gauge lights were red in the version I was using as reference. Let me know if it should be green but none of the owners pointed this out to me in beta testing so I guess it's red in RL too or there were two versions?

-Yeah the real car has more than 900 degree of rotation, so the physics has been made with the real values. Although you can go into graphics setting in launcher and set it to fix at 450° so the virtual wheel wont rotate more and will line up perfectly to your real one.

-Gear ratios came from real data, its hard to make them wrong, only if it was mistyped. But Marlon checked all the values a thousand times.

-Sound whistle, you believe it or not, the real recording was even more harsh, even more whistle, and the guy who recorded it, he pointed out that no it's not a recording issue or not because of his good quality mic can't handle it, it sounds like that in real life in high revs. The microphone was taped to the exhaust as close as possible while it was recorded, so if you are driving a real car you might not hear it from the interior. Modek said he will tone it down though."

qualche parere che sn ancora in ufficio ?!?!?!?!? 

Grazie!

spettacolare, sotto tutti i punti di vista (anche l'audio è curatissimo), sicuramente tra i migliori mod per ac

scusate, sono imbranato... non ho mica capito cosa devo fare con l'audio...

nel pack della vettura c'è una cartella sfx, dove devo metterla esattamente?

poi ho anche scaricato l'altro file per il fix all'audio delle mod ma le istruzioni non sono chiare...

potete gentilmente darmi una mano? vi ringrazio in anticipo!

spettacolare, sotto tutti i punti di vista (anche l'audio è curatissimo), sicuramente tra i migliori mod per ac

Quoto tutto, bella!

qualche parere che sn ancora in ufficio ?!?!?!?!? 

Grazie!

con voi c'e' da fidarsi !!! subito in download !!!

era forte anche quella di RF a suo tempo .

thx  :dribble:

potete gentilmente darmi una mano? vi ringrazio in anticipo!

L'auto si installa come sempre, copi quindi la cartella in /content/cars

Per il fix dell'audio invece, apri in winrar l'archivio sfx.zip, dentro troverai una cartella "sfx".

Vai quindi nella cartella di assetto corsa, apri la cartella content, dentro troverai una cartella "sfx".

Rinomina questa cartella sfx (trasformandola ad esempio in sfx_originale).

A questo punto, copia la cartella sfx che hai trovato nel file zip, nella cartella content, e sei a posto.