[WIP] 1940 BMW 328 by weimaraner - Road/Sport Cars Mods - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi guys,

ATM I don't know which title of racing game these cars are reached at the end,

but anyway, I will show some BMW 328 developments from a golden racing era.

Visit: www.3dobjektdesign.de and watch more rendered development pictures.

If interested feel free to post or contact me, - any constructive criticism are wellcome!

jzArfYbuANmNH_xs.jpg jobCdwxtm3yyH_xs.jpg

Posted

weekly 6/13

a few WIPrender of BMW 328 'Bügelfalte' Mille Miglia

jbw9KccCwBIUm8_xs.jpg jbsvzRmsRgIN3t_xs.jpg

jbbNefxHICCi51_xs.jpg jC2Js55eZ6NBY_xs.jpg

Posted

Not much these days, today only some details for the tires.

jbx7hQXklt6skj_xs.jpg

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Hi gents,

I'm waiting for more pictures of the interior, so I take a break for now on this model and change for further development to BMW 328 Touring Spider, - still the first draft of the bodyshape.

I know that the face isn't right yet, but this will come ....

GFsZgoUs.jpg Ov6Pi1Hs.jpg S22WXgWs.jpg

J8gXOhOs.jpg WmWWzRhs.jpg kcYc7Jrs.jpg

gecrCE3s.jpg t5vsvyYs.jpg TnpNOMKs.jpg

The BMW 328 Touring Spider, - 2 pictures today!

8ebgG72s.jpg 7i93Lzcs.jpg

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Posted

Some more progress pictures...

YdDBI2ds.jpg ZQkv16ds.jpg s6ZE94Ms.jpg RImRH11s.jpg V5hpiuQs.jpg 0bcgCcUs.jpg

  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

Now, I blow the 'Bügelfalte' to the next step, see below.

LjQn5HMs.jpg xYIL5jKs.jpg 7aFGrvSs.jpg FlYUldvs.jpg e9S6Zvcs.jpg bsKmibhs.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.