Alessandro Pollini Posted January 22, 2013 Posted January 22, 2013 File Name: Carolina Motorsports Park File Submitter: Alessandro Pollini File Submitted: 22 Jan 2013 File Category: Tracks Author : LCR I built the track for rF, using BTB, almost 2 years ago and tried to convert it for rF2, but with not satisfying results, so i am starting to redo the track for rF2. I am releasing a test v0.20 with working RealRoad, but with the most of the objects still taken from the rF version. I have to learn a lot about rF2 and my low english level doesnt help me, so i opened a thread in the italian subforum asking for feedback/help to the italian community ... sorry, an english thread would have been a big problem because my low knowledge of the language. Click here to download this file
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now