Guest Uff Posted December 31, 2012 Posted December 31, 2012 Hello friends!I'm working in a "small" project: 1976 F1 cars... I have a big passion of this era, and then, i think: why not? / At the moment its a good thing to take my time (while await the arrive of my 1st child) Here is my progress, any critic is welcome!!!
Guest Uff Posted January 26, 2013 Posted January 26, 2013 Waiting the mail with my tamiya mclaren m23 model (i need good references) i'm starting with other car....
Mydriaz Posted February 23, 2013 Posted February 23, 2013 Great Mod and I imagine lots of works if you started from scrash ! I like this F1 era too, as many others, but here I love huge rear tyres compared to the front's, and with all aerodynamic tests that generated surprising shapes... Keep up the good work
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now