MotorSport Ranch by PlickBadger v0.91 - Circuiti extra (extra tracks) - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

MotorSport Ranch by PlickBadger v0.91


Guest Uff

Recommended Posts

Posted
Known Issues:

No Animated Corner workers

No night lights

I'm sure there are many other issues, since I don't really know what the hell I'm doing yet, but hey it's a beta version

DOWNLOAD

Posted
Updated timing gates for the 1.3

Animated Corner and Starter Worker

I made an attempt to change the response type of the curbing, but getting on the curbing with an F2 car will not end well

DOWNLOAD

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.