Iketani Posted August 2, 2012 Author Posted August 2, 2012 (edited) I have updated the external video preview Tell me if there are any problem installing sounds, please. Do not delete any original file, only owerwrite my package and run! Thanks. Edit: Updated external video preview another time Edited August 3, 2012 by Iketani
Iketani Posted December 27, 2012 Author Posted December 27, 2012 I've found a method for make the sounds with better quality. In few days I will upload the new version of the soundmod
Iketani Posted January 1, 2013 Author Posted January 1, 2013 I have put link of the new version of the sounds. I will put also a video in few minutes.
Iketani Posted January 2, 2013 Author Posted January 2, 2013 Maybe I will improve a little the internal idle sound.
Iketani Posted January 2, 2013 Author Posted January 2, 2013 I have put new link with better idle sound. I will not modify more the sounds.
wildsurfer Posted January 11, 2013 Posted January 11, 2013 the idle sound (F2000-onIdleIN.wav, if i recall correctly) is not in the package, but it's on the engine file...so it crashes.
Iketani Posted January 11, 2013 Author Posted January 11, 2013 (edited) Arj thanks for advise wildsurfer. I will upload another time the pack in few minutes. http://www.mediafire.com/?jiuq76fiwapdju2 Edited January 11, 2013 by Iketani
Iketani Posted August 22, 2013 Author Posted August 22, 2013 (edited) I've improved the internal sounds, now more dynamics, and also I've turned up the external volume sound because I think that so it's more real. http://www.mediafire.com/download/f2ls1j0yw7evhdm/%5BnetKar+Pro%5D+Soundmod+F2000+by+Iketani.zip First post updated. In few days I'll update video preview also. Edited August 22, 2013 by Iketani
foyol Posted August 23, 2013 Posted August 23, 2013 Thanks! It seems better to me. I find much easier now to understand what the engine is doing, it's a big help to focus on the track without having to read the RPMs too often
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now