Soundmod F.2000 - netKar PRO Addons - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Wow!! I wait link :dribble: God job

Posted

wow it is the same sound of that original :thumbsup: , great work

Posted

Great work, Pepet. Really well done.

Posted (edited)

I have updated the external sounds video preview. But tomorrow I will test another thing. Thanks for opinions.

Edited by Pepet
Posted

where i can put these files ? all in nkp13/cars/Formula2000/sfx ? its right ?

thanks in advance

Posted (edited)

Yes. I will upload another time the soundmod with the correct path, sorry :D

Updated link

Edited by Iketani
Posted

very well :smile:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.