Croft v1.01 by Senormen (original version feels3) - Page 5 - Circuiti extra (extra tracks) - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Croft v1.01 by Senormen (original version feels3)


VELOCIPEDE

Recommended Posts

Posted

I need only tweek trees shader and it should be ready.

jC3XXStjlMilq_xs.jpg jNN8BxzXWXcCD_xs.jpg jYJHtJE9TZGPg_xs.jpg

jbhBR7xwr5UHlX_xs.jpg jhcgJOyMEKonK_xs.jpg

  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Croft Circuit v1.0 is ready to go!

New version of Croft is ready for you guys!
My first plan didn’t assume to many improvements. I just wanted to fix bugs, maybe tweak few textures and that’s all.
But when I was working on this update, I realized that I just can’t leave this like that. It was my first track, and that is visible in every single detail on track.
Low resolution textures, low poly models, odd reflections and low quality of trees… Yeah, I was impressed by this track half a year ago too (bearing in mind, that it was my first track of course), but now I’d rate it a 4/10 at best. So, I decided to rebuild whole track….

Release notes – Croft v1.0


- added Ambient Occlusion to pitlane buildings
- completely new trees
- improved road geometry – reduced few bumps and improved camber in few places
- new crowd (including 3d people)
- new terrain textures
- track use default HDR profile, feel free to create your own
- improved reflections
- new road textures
- added custom textures set for Real Road shader (skids and wet reflections)
- new trackside objects (fences, tents, cars, tirewalls and so on…)
- improved collisions
- removed most street lights
- improved AIW ( special thanks for Kev and Tosch for help ! )
- temporarily disabled “movable” option from tires around the track. Be careful, they have collision turned on. It’s temporary solution until ISI fix few things in engine.
- there are still some issues, but before I will fix that, ISI has to fix few issues in engine…so, yes, you can expect further improvements and updates when rfactor 2 hits DVD ;)


Enjoy the track!

Cheers!

Wojtek

EDIT: I found annoying bug in last minute, AI sometimes crash into a barrier after race start. Patch will be available ASAP.

DOWNLOAD

  • 3 years later...
Posted

update by Senormen in arrivo...

15542123_342776419425922_727861026685660
15442346_342776399425924_463105335209222
15492090_342776272759270_30634010289391715401127_342776369425927_69149174098540215542067_342776382759259_488813875314062

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.