News da Twitter e Facebook - Page 228 - Assetto Corsa - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

10923244_10203522245530726_5053402743844

Marco Massarutto
We spoken about this car less than other ones, but much probably you will love it crazily. At least, that's what I do. Greatly balanced, awesome to push it to the limit.
What car is it?

Posted (edited)

Wow!

M235i ...  :dribble:

 

Minga mal  :thumbsup:

Edited by Nexus7
Posted

Chi sa dirmi le differenze con la 1M coupé?

Posted

...ma che bello un'altra macchina, ma qualche info per quando non sarà più necessario il live timing per controllare se i tempi registrati dal SIM siano corretti?

"La scelta di inserire delle app obbligatorie è dovuta al fatto che queste consentono sia di verificare la correttezza dei tempi fatti registrare..."

Posted

Stefano Casillo ‏@KunosStefano

Still Wed,but I am committed to try multithreaded DX11 rendering this weekend, I wonder if it can decrease FPS suckage with reflections on.

Posted

la BMW M235 fa parte del dream pack.

Posted (edited)

Stefano Casillo ‏@KunosStefano

Still Wed,but I am committed to try multithreaded DX11 rendering this weekend, I wonder if it can decrease FPS suckage with reflections on.

 

Ecco, questa comincia ad essere una buona notizia sul fronte della ottimizzazione delle risorse.

Credo che da qui in poi cominceranno ad utilizzare più di 2 core e non può che essere una buona notizia che fa ben sperare anche per l'efficienza di tutti gli altri moduli (fisica, audio, netcode, etc)

Edited by Caterpillar

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.