News da Twitter e Facebook - Page 139 - Assetto Corsa - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

The Scorpion will be back.

5419_10201383982995499_813952965_n.jpg 1545846_10201383983915522_956992353_n.jp

Posted

Aristotelis Vasilakos
ah the smell of fresh virtual rubber (very) early in the morning. Got that out of the way, can totally focus on AI. time to get some sleep

Posted

(Officially) back to work



994125_10201405488493123_1087442138_n.jp




 

That's all folks



1505211_10201405541094438_1877967413_n.j


Posted

Marco Massarutto da facebook IA test

1501117_10201409031421694_1790167871_o.j1485896_10201409031341692_1912652641_o.j1401686_10201409062102461_1693277870_o.j

Posted
"I get it I get it I g..."



1558462_10201409152944732_843771005_n.jp


Posted

e allora massarutto alimenta false speranze :D

 

vabè dai per ora accontentiamoci degli special events :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.