News da Twitter e Facebook

Guest Uff

Aristotelis Vasilakos

The Lotus Elise SC. No locked differential. No hydraulic steering assistance. Skinny little front tyres and the rear ones are not much bigger. No wings or other aerodynamic devices. A small 1.8l supercharged engine. Weights just above 900kg. Two seats, a wheel, a manual gearbox and not much more inside. All inside a stylish little body that is smaller than a modern hatchback. The result is an extremely agile sports-car with pure feel, tons of traction and fantastic brakes.
"Simplify, then add lightness."

1424544_10151966813313069_1139160784_n.j

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VELOCIPEDE

• Nexus7

• Bruno Giampix

• DaveASpec

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Da Marco, in risposta ad Aris.

jUlHtVdatbj2K_xs.jpg

E di nuovo Aris.

j9tjH428KzPWp_xs.jpg

The Lotus Exige Scura. This is the Lotus Elise "mr.Hyde" alter ego. Comes only in "stealth black" colour and some more optionals like 260bhp tuned engine, stiffer springs, customisable dampers, different alignment, front splitter, a big rear wing, and semislicks tyres. All at the same weight as Dr Jeky...err sorry I mean to say the little Elise. This is a trackday weapon and it goes as angry as it looks. Precise, fast...occasionally nervous.

ma ho capito male o kunos si trasferisce all'estero? visti i problemi ha calciorotato non solo la burocrazia ma direttamente l'italia?

ma ho capito male o kunos si trasferisce all'estero? visti i problemi ha calciorotato non solo la burocrazia ma direttamente l'italia?

non ne ho idea, ma non mi sorprenderebbe se anche loro vanno all'estero!

una volta c'era la fuga di cervelli dall'Italia, ultimamente fuga di imprenditori!!  :whistle:

Allora ha "calciorotato" l'intera Europa perché le norme che regolano l'e-commerce sono emanate dalla UE. ;)

Quel "soon " credo sia la versione anglofona di "la prossima settimana" (cit.)... :asd:

Ma sei pazzo a fare una battuta qui dentro?

Potrebbe essere preso per un complotto ai danni di AC :asd:

Aristotelis

The KTM X-Bow R is a street car… and this is where the similarities with other street cars end. You can’t move your seat, you move the pedals instead. It has no stability control, no traction control. Not even ABS. You do get a 2.0l turbocharged engine that delivers 300bhp and the whole car weights under 800kg. Fortunately you also get a state of the art carbon fibber chassis, pushrod suspension at the front and double wishbones at the rear fully adjustable, limited slip differential, semislick tyres and a very sophisticated underbody diffuser that is capable of almost doubling the already impressive numbers of downforce if you lower the adjustable suspension. 

Don’t get me started about the styling… I mean look at it! On would think such an angry car must be very difficult to drive to the limit… and he would be wrong. It is the perfect toy for trackdaying.

Oh yes, it also have a LCD screen that reads “Ready to Race?” when you start the engine.

1000622_10151967606588069_981994620_n.jp

Guest kamei86i

Allora ha "calciorotato" l'intera Europa perché le norme che regolano l'e-commerce sono emanate dalla UE. ;)

E dove va a finire?