News da Twitter e Facebook

Guest Uff

Stefano Casillo ‏@KunosStefano 15m@oooRickyBobby

more seriously.. almost done with the new "pickup race" mode for servers.. no more booking if you just want to have a quickie

Edited by Stuka

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VELOCIPEDE

• Nexus7

• Bruno Giampix

• DaveASpec

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Per chi chiede notizie sul multy

Good results from the first Cockroach Powered netcode test.. I was able to drive with the guys from PH with 380ms of ping.. very smooth...

Aggiunge poi che il nuovo netcode dovrebbe arrivare venerdì prossimo con il nuovo update

Casillo

Let's hope to get good results from the "crowd" test later today in Italy and early morning tomorrow for me.

I am going back to Italy in september to finish AC anyway

Casillo su Twitter

The improvements on netcode should be clearly visible next friday. At the moment the code is not able to fully utilize all the upbandwith...

on the server. Just make sure you reduce the number of clients and work up to find the real limit...

I will need some more weeks of work to make sure the software is able to use the entire bandwidth available.

I think we're on the right way. It feels like a major breakthrough. But it is still on the "core" level.Need to add more features.

with better movements also come better collisions

My calculations say about 900 KB/s,but at the moment you will need way more in order to be able to host 20 people.We'll get there

"to appear" inteso che iniziano ora a lavorarci su ? o che vedremo nel prossimo update una prima versione di questa feature? :wub:

Casillo su Twitter

The improvements on netcode should be clearly visible next friday. At the moment the code is not able to fully utilize all the upbandwith...

on the server. Just make sure you reduce the number of clients and work up to find the real limit...

I will need some more weeks of work to make sure the software is able to use the entire bandwidth available.

I think we're on the right way. It feels like a major breakthrough. But it is still on the "core" level.Need to add more features.

with better movements also come better collisions

My calculations say about 900 KB/s,but at the moment you will need way more in order to be able to host 20 people.We'll get there

L'ultima parte riguarda i proprietari di server oppure bisogna avere quella connessione per andare lisci?

finalmente belle notizie.........aspettiamo venerdi e speriamo in bene.....invece se le cose si metteranno male ci becchiamo tutti sul ring :jump: