Quick adjustment request before 1.3 final came out - Page 3 - netKar Pro ENGLISH Forum - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Quick adjustment request before 1.3 final came out


Recommended Posts

Guest Cpt Sparrow
Posted

Hello all,

I have done many Netkar videos and I'm +1 who would like features that Silvio point on the replays side.

Guest Cpt Sparrow
Posted

Despite all of this, I must say nkpro is the best racing sim I have ever drove, driving wise. It misses some features compared to some others, but any of them can compare on how nkpro handles... best physics and FFB response. If nkpro can catch them on the other things, it will be unbeatable.

Agree on this too, since I start with NetKar it killed all the other sims I was playing before.

Posted

Hi, is there any option to set the default sorting in the online sesions, because right now the default sorting is by drivers online, but i find more usefull for me to sort by ping.

maybe there's an .ini file or sth which i don't know and if not it guess it wouldn't be so difficult to make it.

thanks in advance.

looking forward to download the new patch,

Posted

I have this issue in the time monitor, when you press F5 twice to the the ping of the others it displays 500 Assetto Corse in my driver and in the others 500 abarth, as you can see in the picture below

500assettocorsevsabarth.jpg

Posted

which car? are u using a shifter gear? if that is the case I think the question has been covered many times before.

i'm using any car with H pattern shifter and i have the same "problem" it's like the simple gear option would be ON, even a little blip can be heard.

I use a G25 wheel, if it has been covered many time before, where could i read about it or is it an issue of the sim? i've just tried it and when you unselect the Use Shifter box in the controller options, you are only able to use the secuential paddles and the simple gear OFF works just fine, you have to lift in order to shift gears. it's just a matter of fixing that option so it works like secuential but with the H shifter.

Posted

I think Kunos will not keep his word for release date,the first week of september was ended,we reached 8 day...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.