Game Freezes.. - Page 2 - netKar Pro ENGLISH Forum - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Game Freezes..


Recommended Posts

Guest taker takas
Posted

the problem is your active driver

you are obliged to create a new driver

try this and tell me what happens(if the problem is solved)

i had the same problem and this worked for me

Posted (edited)

the problem is your active driver

you are obliged to create a new driver

try this and tell me what happens(if the problem is solved)

i had the same problem and this worked for me

I don't know if it works for the freeze that happens when engine starts at track, because now I'm freezing in the track loading, shadow.nko, so I can't get even get into track anymore :(

Oh and yes, I made a new driver, but I don't know if it helps for the engine problem sicne I can't get into track anymore :s

EDIT UPDATE: I think I got it to work now. I restarted my computer at some point, and now its working.

Edited by Tuze

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.