Game Freezes.. - netKar Pro ENGLISH Forum - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Game Freezes..


Recommended Posts

Guest Nick Johnston
Posted

I'm trying to get the beta to work, to see if i can buy the full version. However every time I try to enter the track, it makes a little starter sound, then the entire sim freezes up, i cant click anywhere, move the wheel, anything. Any ideas?

Thanks.

Nick Johnston

Posted

Go to "runtime" folder, which you will find in netKar PRO installation directory and install all software there if you have Windows XP. Skip "NetFx20SP2_x86.exe" file if you have Windows Vista/7.

Guest Nick Johnston
Posted

Just tried what you said, didn't work at all. Same thing happens. Another issue (which may be tied into it) is that sometimes when loading, it gets stuck on cars/1600/shadow.nko. Maybe this is the issue? I have tried to reinstall a few times already.

Posted

What are your system specs?

You may try to update drivers for your video card too.

Guest Nick Johnston
Posted

Intel Quad core i7 860 2.8GHz, ATI Radeon HD 5700 series, newest drivers (Feb 15th) 8GB of ram.. dont know what else you wanna know haha.

I am really confused why this wont work. I can play iRacing with almost full graphics.

Guest Nick Johnston
Posted

For some odd reason, putting in those settings made the game work.. Thanks for all your help!

  • 2 months later...
Guest Tuze
Posted (edited)

I'm getting this same problem, and I have nvidia graphics card. I tried setting AA to Supersampling and max everything in nvidia settings, but still nothing, it still feezes when I try to go track , the same way original poster descriped it: starter enine sound, and then I can't no nothing. I can't even click the "suspension" "tires" on the top of the screen with my mouse, i can do absolutely nothing.

EDIT: Also sometimes it freezes in shadow.nko , and when that happens I can't get into track either.

Edited by Tuze
Guest Tuze
Posted

bumping, because I wanna be able to play this game :(

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.