Collision Model - netKar Pro ENGLISH Forum - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I am the only one who find the collision model in multiplayer unbelievable poor? I already wrote on another thread, i have a good i-net connection, ingame about 70-100 but my friends and i cant race together. Everytime we touch us minimal (or still is 1m space between) with only a little speed difference it happen something strange. The front car spin, the back car got 200m thrown away with rocket speed, both spin or .. ... and so on. Sometimes no sound appears, sometimes it makes some strange long GRrrRrGGR sound.

Posted

But how on earth could this happen? netkar is an online racing game, the main feature is racing together. This should stand on first place on the dev toDo List since version 0.1. I cant understand this...

Posted (edited)

But how on earth could this happen? netkar is an online racing game, the main feature is racing together. This should stand on first place on the dev toDo List since version 0.1. I cant understand this...

+++++1 :brum:

Edited by baty
Posted (edited)

I believe this is one of the main reasons that netKar never got popular among other racing sims... Collision model is really bad in comparison with LFS or iRacing.

Edited by jet
Posted

The netcode has always been poor, but cars only started going flying in v1.2. I posted a video showing this the day after it was released, then another one after the auto-updates when it wasn't fixed, and most recently after 1.3. I really hope they fix it because it's a joke!

Posted

The netcode has always been poor, but cars only started going flying in v1.2. I posted a video showing this the day after it was released, then another one after the auto-updates when it wasn't fixed, and most recently after 1.3. I really hope they fix it because it's a joke!

No one here can speak italien to ask in the main forum about it? Im excited to know if there are any plans about it. With this Cm i cant invite more of my friends to this game. They would kill me :flame:

Guest akbar_sal
Posted

right now there is a discussion about where netkar should be going (in italian). adding AI or Multiplayer (AKA better netcode). i think the tread started by an inside person of kunos/netkar. i just hope that it wont be AI. Multiplayer should be top priorities. it should have been since version 1.

http://www.drivingitalia.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=52881&st=0

Posted

In that topic Markus asked our opinion about AI and multiplayer, but he also clearly stated that this is for future reference as no AI will be ever implemented in netKar Pro.

Posted

When will collision model be sorted?

This is the only thing from making this SIMULATION really great!

Please can someone give us an idea how long we have to wait?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.