Guest akbar_sal Posted February 20, 2011 Posted February 20, 2011 Collusion Netcode Problem 59:40:646,CONTACT,Pilot1,Pilot2,-0.750029,0.675558,16.971930 I'm not a coder or anything, just a fan of netkar that like this sim to go further. here it is. There was a server log saying about contact report. there are the driver, place of contact, and here is the important thing; the speed of contact. may I suggest to kunos/stefano that the speed of the impact can be multiply lower. like an option in UI or text base of the game folder. for instance, a 0.5 multiplier would make it half the speed of impact. because if we can change or alter this, we can have a better race online. no more collusion that's weird or extreme. yes there may still be a no contact collusion, BUT it will just be like touching bumpers since it will not going to be a high speed collusion because lag or other stuff. also maybe there could be an implementation of average speed of impact. so it's not the speed of millisecond of impact, but more to average 1 sec. I'm thinking of this because when we're online, the impact speed could be erratic, hence the extreme collusion we get now. Aviano cutting track for Vintage More and more I see driver cutting T1 at aviano gp/full. most of them just mistake, but I just think mistake should be punish by bad time. the thing is, with other cars the curb is high thus make a bad time, but with vintage it's not to much. maybe because the vintage is a lot higher.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now