v1.2 Triplehead Scenery Popup Problem - Page 2 - netKar Pro ENGLISH Forum - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

v1.2 Triplehead Scenery Popup Problem


Recommended Posts

Posted

Well, after the update we got yesterday, this problem seems almost solved.

I'd say it's 90% there, it's so much better than it was, but there is still occasional popup at the extremes of the view. As D34n0 has said, dropping the FOV down to silly low's it does now completely disappear, but at reasonable FOV's it's still there, just...

Guest bubbebill
Posted

Yes :thumbsup: ,

It's cool with this new patch , everything is fine , so now simply :!!: .

Thanks :dribble: !!!!!

Posted (edited)

yeah same for me gfresh,

After patching at FOV36 (which is too close) I get no popups at all which is a big improvement as I was getting them in all the time before.

At FOV 40-45 I'm getting popups like I was previous to patch on FOV36. So I'm playing it like that at the moment. It's a trade off between FOV and pop ups.

At FOV50 which is where I would like to have it set I can't even see the road ahead of me. All I can see is the skybox background beneath the road.

It's exactly the same in FVA.

I'll upload some screen shots when I get back home.

So thanks Kunos for the update it has made it much better, but could still do with a little more tweaking :D

Screen shots as promised

nkScr_FormulaKS2_aosta_11_18_20_18_52.jpg

nkScr_FormulaKS2_aosta_11_18_20_20_15.jpg

nkScr_FormulaKS2_aosta_11_18_20_20_32.jpg

Edited by D34N0

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.