Guest GFresh Posted November 12, 2010 Posted November 12, 2010 Hi. I have a scenery popup problem with v1.2 that didn't exist in previous versions. I have checked and double checked my settings, but no joy. This only happens in triplehead resolutions, single screen resolutions are fine... See to see the problem.Any ideas?
Guest D34N0 Posted November 13, 2010 Posted November 13, 2010 (edited) i have the same problem with my setup using 1.1 I had to decrease the FOV to about 45 to get rid of it. good luck EDIT: I've just installed 1.2 and it's much worse in this version I agree. I've had to set the FOV down near to 35 to reduce the problem, but it's still there and looks pretty bad at that FOV too as it's too low. Edited November 13, 2010 by D34N0
gojack Posted November 13, 2010 Posted November 13, 2010 Same problem here, OK on 1.1 which I still have installed on another drive. Otherwise looks good and feels good, thanks Kunos.
Guest D34N0 Posted November 13, 2010 Posted November 13, 2010 @kunos Thanks kunos! That would be fantastic! The display I'm using is 3 x 23" 1920 x 1080 (6080 x 1080 with Bevel Compensation) ATI 5850 Eyefinity (Driver version 10.10) On a side note regarding tripple screens is it possible to scale the GUI to use only the centre display? If not that's OK, it's not as important as the disappearing scenery, vehicles and road. Cheers, Dean
Guest GFresh Posted November 13, 2010 Posted November 13, 2010 i will look into this this coming week. Thanks a lot Kunos, would be great to see this problem solved
Guest GFresh Posted November 13, 2010 Posted November 13, 2010 @kunos On a side note regarding tripple screens is it possible to scale the GUI to use only the centre display? If not that's OK, it's not as important as the disappearing scenery, vehicles and road. Which GUI do you mean? the front end one? or the options whilst in the pit box? I only ask as my front end GUI does scale to fit the center display only, but the pit box options do indeed stretch across the three screens...
Guest bubbebill Posted November 13, 2010 Posted November 13, 2010 I have the same problem. My resolution 3840x1024 with triple head , and i have the same probleme with FVA . I hope a little patch to fix this problem.
Guest D34N0 Posted November 13, 2010 Posted November 13, 2010 @Gfresh: yeah the GUI in the pit box and while on track. The main GUI before entering a track / race is fine. @bubbebill: yes the same problem exists in FVA for me too. But I can almost get rid of it by reducing my FOV (which is much easier with the second release as there's a GUI item for it).
Guest GFresh Posted November 14, 2010 Posted November 14, 2010 @Gfresh: yeah the GUI in the pit box and while on track. The main GUI before entering a track / race is fine. Ah ok, well, if anything were to be done with this, then I would hope it would be optional, as I am more than happy with how it is right now.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now