nKP 1.1 and ATi graphics card preformance - Page 5 - netKar Pro ENGLISH Forum - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

nKP 1.1 and ATi graphics card preformance


Recommended Posts

Posted

Thats why i said "newest POSSIBLE" :) My english suggested that would be understandable :)

I have an X1950 PRO, and that is the last update from Ati for it, after 10.2 support for my card has been dropped.

Whoops, my fault: I read your message too quickly and forgot about the fact that ATI doesn't support anymore their old graphic cards. ^^

Guest lovretta
Posted

Thats why i said "newest POSSIBLE" :) My english suggested that would be understandable :)

I have an X1950 PRO, and that is the last update from Ati for it, after 10.2 support for my card has been dropped.

Whoops, my fault: I read your message too quickly and forgot about the fact that ATI doesn't support anymore their old graphic cards. ^^

that proves that my english has failed :teach:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.