Top Posters In This Topic

• VELOCIPEDE

• F1ITALIAN_FLAMIN

• BoNI

• speedpn

Da Twitter si apprende che in realtà i guasti dovrebbero esserci:

Cars suffer failures

Dalla preview di IGN arriva poi un parere confortante:

Get behind the wheel – in this particular case the Xbox 360's official steering wheel – and F1 2010 comes good on its maker's intentions. The disappointingly featherweight handling of GRID's single seaters is thankfully a distant memory – due in part to that game's handling model being built around the hulking tin-tops that were its cover stars, but largely an indicator that F1 2010's driving shows a shift in philosophy from Codemasters' recent racers. Cars have weight and purpose, feeling quick and responsive but enough of a handful to make attacking a corner a heart-quickening affair.

Guest safa72

si in effetti ci sono un po di cose da sistemare :imbarazzato: , ma comunque deve uscire a settembre/10 , credo sia una versione beta , il motore grafico mi sembra una buona partenza :dribble:

Da Twitter.

gameplay vids represent a very much work in progress pre-alpha state. No flags, random driving and early handling work.

yep, handling is going to be improved over the remaining dev period - we're eager to get it right :)

console versions launch at the same time

you mean you'd like the offset tcam they use on TV? We're going to look at all of them again once 2010 cars go into the game

I lavori procedono tra qualche insuccesso...

Oops, handling a little broken today. Need to send a build to QA but the car keeps spinning out as if it has a rear puncture!

...e qualche altra nota positiva!

Hoorah! Blocking behaviour appearing on Monza now. Kobayashi dived down the inside, defended into the next corner, but I braved the outside!

mamma,sono dettagli che sinceramente non avevo mai pensato si potessero raggiungere,speriamo che tutto questo venga mantenuto nella versione definitiva del gioco.

We've been talking about including the Dirty Air effect... will have to wait and see if we can fit that one in. We'll try!

Big day today - trying to prepare an Alpha build. In other news, just driven around Monaco with base car setup and it's feeling good!

When you ask 'Do the tyres change after a few laps' I think my answer is yes, they suffer wear, heat etc